SoftwareQuality Assuranceengineering helps meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development andProduct Teamsor leaders.
More Uses of the MISRA C Toolkit:
- DevelopStandards and Proceduresto determineProduct Qualityand release readiness.
- Create and overseeTest Plans interpret test results, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Contribute to the timely delivery of fully validated, high quality customer features.
- Perform confirmation and verification review ofEmbedded Software(code review, MISRA Compliance).
- DeliverSoftware Solutionswhich meet tight footprint and real time requirements.
- Govern: capability and creativity to successfully complete projects with unconventional ideas in highly constrained, innovative startup environments.
- Become involved in the testing ofEmbedded Softwarefor driveline electronic control.
- Pilot: review the detailed design, interfaces, code, test reports and documentation.
- Collaborate with organizationSoftware Infrastructuregroup onFunctional SafetyISO 26262 activities.
- Lead review of software integrationTest Casesand execution according to software integrationTest Plan
- Ensure you lead; lead a rapid prototype system in quickly manner to show a proof of the concept.
- Guide: architecture, develop and maintain board support software and theOperating System
- Control:Software Engineeringfocused on real timeEmbedded Softwaredevelopment and design.
- Write and maintain automationTest Scriptsfor software in the loop and hardware in the loop testing.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve performance.
- Ensure you persuade; designed to be fast, small, and exceedingly quiet, taking advantage of new possibilities to free people from traffic.
- Supervise: rapidly prototypeEmbedded Softwaredesigns to improve the speed of software/hardware development.
- Manage use of rapid prototype softwareDevelopment Toolchains and build tools.
- Ensure you propel; lead the design, prototyping, engineering, validation, and launching the cutting edge perception software stacks for AD.
- Manage: effective in working in teams and developing solutions through collaboration.
- Integrate automationTest Scriptsas part of theContinuous Integrationframework.
- Contribute to the ADSoftware Developmentroadmap,Strategic Planning production rollout planning.
- Contribute toTechnical Requirements architecture, specifications, and design documentation compliant with your establishedQuality SystemandDesign Controls
- Write, execute and maintain test protocols for softwareFunctional TestingRegression TestingandIntegration Testingon hardware.
- AnalyzeTest Dataand organize results relative to internal or customer specifications with observations and conclusions.
- Methodize: design theSoftware Architectureand firmware implementation on hardware through integration and test.
- Maintain the highest standard of software integrity for aSafety Critical System
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems to deliver high quality C code for controls software and algorithm development.
- IdentifyQuality Assurance Processbottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MISRA C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-stepWork Plansand maturity diagnostics for any MISRA C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MISRA C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MISRA C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in aData Drivenimprovement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas ofProcess Design this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MISRA C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How much does due process rely on systems themselves and how much onStrategic Leadershipand your organization culture in which the systems are embedded?
- How would you ensure that your organizations commitment toEqual Opportunityand diversity is embedded into thePerformance Managementprocess?
- Are the connectors are just providing integration with the target systems, or are policy behaviors also embedded within the connectors?
- Is there a systematic policy forProduct Developmentand innovation processes, into which design was embedded from the start, in place?
- Do the descriptions of theService Systemand the embedded elements of care reflect the real world of need for services and resources?
- How many dollars were allocated to a given system from all sources to upgrade and maintain the capability embedded in the software?
- How can computational models be used to driveEmbedded Systemdesign that performance, quality andResource Constraintsare met?
- Can a more deterministic approach be reconciled with the intrinsic need for nondeterminism in many embedded applications?
- What is considered an appropriate level of expressiveness and abstraction inDevelopment Toolsfor the embedded domains?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks ofAgile Practicesin everyday work experienced by the teams in the case companies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MISRA C book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MISRA C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MISRA C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MISRA C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MISRA C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offlineData Protectionof your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-readyRACI Matrixshows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MISRA C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MISRA CProject ManagementForm Templates covering over 1500 MISRA C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone MISRA C project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the MISRA C project?
- Lessons Learned: Were the MISRA C project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the MISRA C project if status quo is maintained?
Step-by-step and complete MISRA CProject ManagementForms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MISRA C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3Stakeholder AnalysisMatrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MISRA CProject ManagementPlan
- 2.2Scope ManagementPlan
- 2.3Requirements ManagementPlan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6 MISRA CProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MISRA C project Schedule
- 2.20Cost ManagementPlan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24Quality ManagementPlan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26Process ImprovementPlan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29Human Resource ManagementPlan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31Risk ManagementPlan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36Procurement ManagementPlan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38Stakeholder ManagementPlan
- 2.39Change ManagementPlan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MISRA C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MISRA C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MISRA C project with this in-depth MISRA C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MISRA C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-basedBest Practicestrategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MISRA C and putProcess Designstrategies into practice according toBest Practiceguidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MISRA C investments work better.
This MISRA C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.