Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MISRA C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MISRA C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MISRA C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MISRA C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MISRA C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How would you ensure that your organizations commitment to equal opportunity and diversity is embedded into the performance management process?
- Is there a systematic policy for product development and innovation processes, into which design was embedded from the start, in place?
- How can computational models be used to drive embedded system design that performance, quality and resource constraints are met?
- Should it be treated in the same manner as the embedded software, or should it be considered as an entirely separate item?
- How does your organization ensure the BI supplier is providing a system with an embedded audit trail that can be trusted?
- What is considered an appropriate level of expressiveness and abstraction in development tools for the embedded domains?
- Are you using automated tools that can thoroughly check compliance and prove it to customers or regulatory authorities?
- Do you have full unit testing capabilities and structural coverage to ensure the effectiveness of your testing process?
- Do you securely upgrade unattended embedded systems without being vulnerable to attacks on the upgrading mechanism?
- How do you align the best practice embedded in ERP systems with the practice in the implementing organizations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MISRA C book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MISRA C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MISRA C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MISRA C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MISRA C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MISRA C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MISRA C Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MISRA C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the MISRA C project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you listen for voice tone and word choice to understand the meaning behind words?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do people write/say on status/MISRA C project reports?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a MISRA C project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include MISRA C project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete MISRA C Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MISRA C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MISRA C project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MISRA C project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MISRA C project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MISRA C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MISRA C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MISRA C project with this in-depth MISRA C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MISRA C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MISRA C and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MISRA C investments work better.
This MISRA C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.