Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MISRA C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MISRA C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MISRA C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MISRA C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MISRA C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Is there any evidence that the modules guaranteed properties have been verified for use in the kind of operational environment in which it will be deployed?
- How could a measurement on one of the particles instantaneously influence your organization of the other particle, which can be arbitrary far away?
- Are you using automated tools that can thoroughly check compliance and prove it to customers or regulatory authorities?
- Do you have full unit testing capabilities and structural coverage to ensure the effectiveness of your testing process?
- Do you securely upgrade unattended embedded systems without being vulnerable to attacks on the upgrading mechanism?
- Do you go and use the concept of non relativistic quantum mechanics correctly in relativistic quantum mechanics?
- How do you understand or even deduce that an abstract theory should be strictly valid for all known experience?
- What are the non traditional or soft skills an economist needs in order to be successful in a tech startup?
- What about your organization controlling the trusted system in which the proprietary resource is embedded?
- What assurance is there over controls which cover ongoing change management and evolution of systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MISRA C book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MISRA C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MISRA C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MISRA C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MISRA C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MISRA C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MISRA C Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MISRA C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: How does your organization ensure that MISRA C project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the MISRA C project on other MISRA C projects or work efforts?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which MISRA C project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
Step-by-step and complete MISRA C Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MISRA C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MISRA C project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MISRA C project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MISRA C project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MISRA C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MISRA C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MISRA C project with this in-depth MISRA C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MISRA C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MISRA C and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MISRA C investments work better.
This MISRA C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.