Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Net Promoter Score Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Net Promoter Score related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Net Promoter Score specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Net Promoter Score Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Net Promoter Score improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- Do you make sure to ask about your vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in your particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that you are dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
- What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
- How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
- Evaluate. being able to quantify what is - or is not - working with your sales process is essential for keeping people committed to it. Get feedback from your customers. Is satisfaction higher?
- Analyze voice of customer: Has your organization undertaken broad customer feedback through the points of interaction and leveraged the information to drive positive change and satisfaction?
- Does your organization have a customer service orientation (for example, periodic focus groups, client satisfaction surveys, exit interviews, and efforts to streamline service delivery)?
- Do managers selected using the predictors to customer satisfaction tend to have more satisfied customers (i.e., higher team-based customer satisfaction scores) than the comparison group?
- Strategically minded managers are looking for an improved process resulting in better customer experience, loyalty and profits. Do corresponding challenges ring true for your business?
- Do you have a basic causal sequential relationship between quality, satisfaction and loyalty, and does quality have direct influence on satisfaction and also satisfaction on loyalty?
- Tell you specifically which co-workers in your organization are your customers. What have you done specifically to improve the service you give corresponding internal customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Net Promoter Score book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Net Promoter Score self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Net Promoter Score Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Net Promoter Score areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Net Promoter Score Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Net Promoter Score projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Net Promoter Score Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Net Promoter Score project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Net Promoter Score project scope statement?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Net Promoter Score project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of your organizations Net Promoter Score projects meeting customers objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Net Promoter Score project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: what are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
Step-by-step and complete Net Promoter Score Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Net Promoter Score project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Net Promoter Score project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Net Promoter Score project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Net Promoter Score project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Net Promoter Score project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Net Promoter Score project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Net Promoter Score project with this in-depth Net Promoter Score Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Net Promoter Score projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Net Promoter Score and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Net Promoter Score investments work better.
This Net Promoter Score All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.