Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Operations Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Operations Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Operations Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Operations Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Operations Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Can the service providers data center support enterprise requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- What is one of the key factors for data retention when working with a customer to help build a historical data collection policy?
- Do you provide more detailed information on the network connectivity from the access switches to your organization switch?
- What are the procedures and plans for upgrading the system and performing routine checks for field equipment connections?
- Which tool has a built-in topological root cause analysis functionality that can help isolate network issues faster?
- Do you imagine combining several components within your business to complete business processes and simplify tasks?
- What unique features and challenges are associated with the community/communities your organization system serves?
- How do you increase data center agility, accelerate network service provisioning and simplify network operations?
- Do you provide excellent technical support, helping customers to solve problems efficiently and effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Operations Center book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network Operations Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Operations Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Operations Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Operations Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Operations Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Operations Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Network Operations Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Network Operations Center project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Network Operations Center project risks at various Network Operations Center project stages?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Project Portfolio management: How do you centrally track the benefits of Network Operations Center projects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognized safety standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete Network Operations Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Operations Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Operations Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Operations Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Operations Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Operations Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Operations Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Operations Center project with this in-depth Network Operations Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Operations Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Operations Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Operations Center investments work better.
This Network Operations Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.