Maintain the overall design of the O365 messaging solution (Exchange Online) and ensure email technologies meet business requirements and are designed and implemented effectively.
More Uses of the O365 Toolkit:
- Head: document O365 functional requirements and architectural specifications, security requirements that enable a reliability and scalability O365 platform.
- Guide: when did you start working with O365 and what has been your most significant project using it.
- Solidify expertise with office 365 migrations and hybrid solutions and configured hybrid environment with exchange and O365 for cloud hosted mailboxes.
- Methodize: research, evaluate, and recommend the selection of O365 related tools and Emerging Technologies.
- Manage work with O365 team in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving local client side issues.
- Ensure no information higher than the approved program classification level is processed by the O365 Tenant.
- Perform administrative maintenance on the O365 tenant services to ensure optimal service response times and proper license and rights allocations.
- Ensure you relay; understand technologies as AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure services, O365 applications, databases, servers, network devices, and IT Service Management tools.
- Be accountable for configuring conditional access policies for Exchange On Line, Teams, OneDrive, and, O365 applications.
- Ensure proper deployment, management, support, and training of existing and new O365 Service Offerings.
- Provide support to other IT personnel to resolve issues related to O365 client connectivity, client software distribution, and mobile installation issues.
- Maintain the overall design of O365 security solutions, as MAM, MDM, Conditional Access and Azure Information Protection etc.
- Orchestrate: design cryptographic Key Management for lifecycle management of cryptographic keys in office 365 (O365) services.
- Hire support multi factor authentication process, and partner with the Active Directory team to support Cloud initiatives, Azure Active Directory, and O365.
- Ensure you head; installed and supported Windows operating systems and O365 applications on personal computing devices.
- Handle design cryptographic Key Management for lifecycle management of cryptographic keys in office 365 (O365) services.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks as configuration, Patch Management and hot fixes for O365 and related applications.
- Ensure proper deployment, management, support and training of existing and new O365 Service Offerings.
- Manage work with security team to develop policies and processes for cloud app security and handling O365 account alerts, DLP policies, and multifactor authentication.
- Provide expert Technical Support for domain management, O365, infrastructure security and server maintenance in cooperation with other IT departments.
- Coordinate: design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, other) and directory sync supporting O365 workloads.
- Handle and secure the O365 Tenant data according to the appropriate classification level.
- Be accountable for showing the O365 integration into that business problem/processes that drive efficiency and productivity and solves the issue.
- Standardize: work alongside customers O365 team to develop best practices for governance and settings for the various tools in the enterprise.
- Use best practices for O365 product implementation, manage project activities, resources and tasks in a fast and changing project environment.
- Ensure you rate; end user support/troubleshooting, Firewalls, anti virus, O365, networking, server maintenance, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical O365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any O365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated O365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the O365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which O365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you using a Design Thinking approach and integrating Innovation, O365 Experience, and Brand Value?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- How to cause the change?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What are (control) requirements for O365 Information?
- The approach of traditional O365 works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Is the scope of O365 defined?
- How do you assess your O365 workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What successful thing are you doing today that may be blinding you to new growth opportunities?
- Have you identified your O365 Key Performance Indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the O365 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your O365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the O365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which O365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough O365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage O365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step O365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 O365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all O365 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the O365 project team have enough people to execute the O365 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed O365 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete O365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 O365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 O365 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 O365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 O365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 O365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 O365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any O365 project with this in-depth O365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose O365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in O365 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make O365 investments work better.
This O365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.