Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical On the Job Training Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any On the Job Training related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated On the Job Training specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the On the Job Training Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which On the Job Training improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is your institutions quality improvement training scheduled during one continuous session, as periodic sessions with employees returning to their jobs between sessions, or as needed?
- Does the training include emphasis on the specific safety and health hazards, emergency operations including shutdown, and safe work practices applicable to the employees job tasks?
- Is annual refresher training on your organizations incident response protocols appropriate to the position been provided to all employees regardless of position or job function?
- What types of errors are possible on your job, and what would be the consequences of errors in terms of additional expense to your organization, rework, or loss of goodwill?
- Did initial training include emphasis on safety and health hazards, emergency operations including shutdown and safe work practices applicable to the employees job tasks?
- How can policy makers involve employers in systematically identifying within industry job opportunities for displaced warehouse workers, including on the job training?
- How many days pass from the moment of submitting an application for registering your organization entity to the moment when the business can actually start operating?
- Why does retention continue to be an issue despite a thorough screening during the recruitment process and exceptional training after an employee gets on the job?
- What are the training topics on computer skills, interpersonal skills, and supervision/management skills that support staff perceive as important to their job?
- Is refresher training on cyanide management provided to ensure that employees continue to perform their jobs in a safe and environmentally protective manner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the On the Job Training book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your On the Job Training self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the On the Job Training Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which On the Job Training areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough On the Job Training Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage On the Job Training projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step On the Job Training Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 On the Job Training project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the On the Job Training project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this On the Job Training project or audit?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal On the Job Training project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: can your organization afford to undertake the On the Job Training project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete On the Job Training Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 On the Job Training project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 On the Job Training project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 On the Job Training project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 On the Job Training project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 On the Job Training project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 On the Job Training project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any On the Job Training project with this in-depth On the Job Training Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose On the Job Training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in On the Job Training and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make On the Job Training investments work better.
This On the Job Training All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.