Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Onboarding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Onboarding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Onboarding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Onboarding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Onboarding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can the solution automatically generate and distribute a random Active Directory password for each new hire to streamline the onboarding process?
- Should you follow up with an email summary of your conversation, confirming next steps and including the usual forms for onboarding new clients?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degraded visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- Are new employees quickly and professionally oriented to your team and the broader organization as to have the biggest impact from day one?
- Do machine learning or other security solutions need to be added to the platform prior to onboarding a large number of solutions/services?
- Does your organization currently have a solution in place that handles specific tasks sought in the potential onboarding solution?
- Will the setup and onboarding be easy and flexible enough to meet your needs and quick enough to start adding value immediately?
- Should you reach out online to an individual customer right now with messages aimed at onboarding, cross-selling, or retention?
- Will your enterprise collaboration solution provider fill the gaps necessary to ensure a smooth onboarding and ongoing support?
- When you hire new employees, how does your onboarding process maintain the enthusiasm some have when some accept a position?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Onboarding book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Onboarding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Onboarding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Onboarding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Onboarding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Onboarding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Onboarding Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Onboarding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Onboarding project stakeholders and what are roles and involvement?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Onboarding project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Onboarding project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close laptops and place mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do you have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Onboarding project goals?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you understand the role that each stakeholder will play in the requirements process?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Executing Process Group: Is the program supported by national and/or local organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Onboarding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Onboarding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Onboarding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Onboarding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Onboarding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Onboarding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Onboarding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Onboarding project with this in-depth Onboarding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Onboarding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Onboarding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Onboarding investments work better.
This Onboarding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.