Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Recruitment and Onboarding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Recruitment and Onboarding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Recruitment and Onboarding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Recruitment and Onboarding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Recruitment and Onboarding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What quantitative and qualitative data can be collected about alternative workers to track engagement, mobility, performance management, and other potential indicators of inclusion?
- Do applicants have the opportunity to self identify as an individual with a disability at every step of the application and interview process?
- Do you have sufficient time to recruit and complete the onboarding process for a new hire, before your team becomes swamped by the workload?
- How often do your managers, directors, or supervisors meet with new employees to ensure the onboarding process has been smooth?
- What is the potential for developing standard data collection protocols to improve quality, interpretation, and effectiveness?
- How does your experience so far compare to how your organization and job were presented to you during the application process?
- When was the last time you solicited feedback from your employees on the effectiveness and value of your onboarding program?
- What is the partner journey starting with recruitment, through onboarding, and on to being a successful producing partner?
- How would the potential incentives you secure through your disability employment and inclusion program be most impactful?
- What steps, if any, can be made to improve the level of diversity and/or inclusion in your organizations workplace?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Recruitment and Onboarding book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Recruitment and Onboarding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Recruitment and Onboarding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Recruitment and Onboarding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Recruitment and Onboarding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Recruitment and Onboarding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Recruitment and Onboarding Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Recruitment and Onboarding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Describe your organizations strengths and core competencies. What factors will make your organization succeed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Recruitment and Onboarding project that would increase the Recruitment and Onboarding project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Recruitment and Onboarding project managers participating in the Recruitment and Onboarding project know the Recruitment and Onboarding projects true status first hand?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
Step-by-step and complete Recruitment and Onboarding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Recruitment and Onboarding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Recruitment and Onboarding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Recruitment and Onboarding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Recruitment and Onboarding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Recruitment and Onboarding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Recruitment and Onboarding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Recruitment and Onboarding project with this in-depth Recruitment and Onboarding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Recruitment and Onboarding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Recruitment and Onboarding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Recruitment and Onboarding investments work better.
This Recruitment and Onboarding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.