Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OneDrive for Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OneDrive for Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OneDrive for Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OneDrive for Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 905 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OneDrive for Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 905 standard requirements:
- Paperless technologies provide powerful way to increase efficiency, quality, service and compliance, Where is your organization in its implementation of corresponding technologies enterprise-wide?
- How do you effectively address corresponding considerations to ensure that you achieve a successful rollout and to maximize the return on your investment in Office 365?
- What are the most essential things your organization must have to operate, and how does Microsofts tools help your organization get up and running in no time?
- What if you introduce SharePoint Online with OneDrive for Business or start using Skype for Business for online meetings, chat or even as a softphone?
- What are the risks associated with being able to access OneDrive files from all types of device (desktop, laptop, mobile phone and tablet)?
- How are your organizations applicant tracking systems designed to facilitate awareness and efficient collaborative work across your team?
- What are the risks associated with being able to freely share OneDrive files with both people inside and outside your organization?
- How is transferring value or virtual currency on the blockchain different from transferring money from your organization account?
- Are corporations also defining strategy for the knowledge that is captured, structured and used on corresponding mobile devices?
- When there is no clear perimeter to secure, how does your organization protect against data leaking out and malware coming in?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OneDrive for Business book in PDF containing 905 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OneDrive for Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OneDrive for Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OneDrive for Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OneDrive for Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OneDrive for Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OneDrive for Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OneDrive for Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the OneDrive for Business project team adequate to do the job?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the OneDrive for Business project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are OneDrive for Business project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and OneDrive for Business projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
Step-by-step and complete OneDrive for Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OneDrive for Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OneDrive for Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OneDrive for Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OneDrive for Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OneDrive for Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OneDrive for Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OneDrive for Business project with this in-depth OneDrive for Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OneDrive for Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OneDrive for Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OneDrive for Business investments work better.
This OneDrive for Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.