Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OneDrive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OneDrive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OneDrive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OneDrive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OneDrive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do you mix and match licenses by protecting some of your users with Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive protection, and other users with only Exchange protection?
- How do you efficiently migrate, retire and consolidate personal and team files from overlapping content repositories to control costs?
- Who can access your cloud-based content in OneDrive for Business, and can that content be shared internally or externally?
- What, if any, legislation policies or other rules influence how your Research Data is stored, managed and/or shared?
- Do you have other existing applications as a Helpdesk that may need to be linked to from the SharePoint Intranet?
- Is the standard Check-Out option still functioning when the document is checked out for Collaborative Authoring?
- What happens to other users editing the document if a document is checked in or the check-out is cancelled?
- Are you using industry-leading threat protection and DLP to safeguard your assets in the Office 365 cloud?
- How is storing value using the blockchain different from keeping your money in your organization account?
- What happens if you sync your OneDrive for Business data to a local device to have it available offline?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OneDrive book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OneDrive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OneDrive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OneDrive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OneDrive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OneDrive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OneDrive Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OneDrive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: If the OneDrive project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include OneDrive project management time and change request analysis time?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next OneDrive project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What questions do you have about the sample documents provided?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the OneDrive project baseline?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a OneDrive project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete OneDrive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OneDrive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OneDrive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OneDrive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OneDrive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OneDrive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OneDrive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OneDrive project with this in-depth OneDrive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OneDrive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OneDrive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OneDrive investments work better.
This OneDrive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.