Collaborate with analytics team to utilize data to inform feature development and iteration, A/B tests, and experimentation; dive into logs to analyze trends and troubleshoot bugs.
More Uses of the OODA Loop Toolkit:
- Drive key results around quality, project timing and relationship building.
- Ensure you command; good scripting and programming skills especially in Python.
- Evangelize the OODA mission and vision.
- Be accountable for creating automated anomaly detection systems to monitor and improve quality of data flows.
- Ensure you carry out; build enduring relationships with health plan and provider counterparts.
- Manage work with product/engineering teams for testing and feedback sessions.
- Evaluate: own features throughout lifecycle, from inception to supporting production.
- Drive: problem solve with product and implementation to address prospect feedback, concerns, and requirements.
- Supervise: data visualization principles and techniques.
- Develop multi faceted business cases for provider prospects, helping OODA to hone your value proposition and materials.
- Be accountable for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Formulate: open source contributions and/or a portfolio of non trivial projects to consider and/or demonstrate.
- Provide leadership and influencing skills using best practices to provide successful team outcomes.
- Collaborate cross functionally on channel management, implementation, and ensuring market feedback informs your product strategy.
- Ensure you persuade; build, monitor, and report on dashboards.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Help create a platform/process to enable Engineering to be Self Service for day to day.
- Ensure adjustments and accounts receivable balances are accurate and meet client benchmarks and expectations.
- Ensure you maximize; build tools and processes to facilitate rapid delivery of accurate, clear, and useful reports.
- Control: implement systems and processes to quickly lay the foundation for the accounting function, and also enable your organization to scale rapidly with evolving needs.
- Help build out internal processes for the Sales team.
Save time,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OODA Loop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OODA Loop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OODA Loop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OODA Loop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OODA Loop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Has data output been validated?
- How do you catch OODA Loop definition inconsistencies?
- What can you control?
- How do you hand over OODA Loop context?
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Who should resolve the OODA Loop issues?
- What are the barriers to increased OODA Loop production?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- Do those selected for the OODA Loop team have a good general understanding of what OODA Loop is all about?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic OODA Loop success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OODA Loop book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OODA Loop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OODA Loop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OODA Loop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OODA Loop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OODA Loop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OODA Loop Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OODA Loop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all OODA Loop project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the OODA Loop project team have enough people to execute the OODA Loop project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed OODA Loop project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete OODA Loop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OODA Loop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OODA Loop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OODA Loop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OODA Loop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OODA Loop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OODA Loop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OODA Loop project with this in-depth OODA Loop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OODA Loop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OODA Loop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OODA Loop investments work better.
This OODA Loop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.