Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OODA Loop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OODA Loop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OODA Loop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OODA Loop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OODA Loop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the evidence to show the governance and project team for the procurement stage of the project have clear responsibilities, accountabilities and decision-making delegations?
- Are there difficulties associated with administering supervisory obligations in the context of decision making that is based on or facilitated by artificial intelligence?
- Do you have systems to monitor/measure what employees and customers know, think and feel about how customer service is provided and how the rest of the business operates?
- How good are you at documenting and evaluating risks when making important business decisions, launching new products/services, and preparing strategic business plans?
- What is the optimal sequence for establishing the best direction, angle, focal length, body speed, and timings to use the vision properly in a tactical environment?
- Is command defined by authority for full command exercised by a commander, while control is defined as authority of less than full command exercised by a commander?
- What steps has your board taken to test that its composition allows for informed and differentiated debate as well as objective decision-making on climate issues?
- What should be included in a stock route network management plan to ensure the plan is useful for making decisions about issuing permits and operational matters?
- Where can the average person turn for assistance when gathering information for research projects or making decisions for your organization or service program?
- Are the roles and responsibilities of all actors involved in the decision-making process clearly defined, disclosed (on a need-to-know basis) and enforced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OODA Loop book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OODA Loop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OODA Loop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OODA Loop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OODA Loop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OODA Loop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OODA Loop Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OODA Loop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are OODA Loop project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each OODA Loop project release?
- Project Schedule: Was the OODA Loop project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the OODA Loop project?
- Schedule Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
Step-by-step and complete OODA Loop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OODA Loop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OODA Loop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OODA Loop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OODA Loop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OODA Loop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OODA Loop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OODA Loop project with this in-depth OODA Loop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OODA Loop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OODA Loop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OODA Loop investments work better.
This OODA Loop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.