Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What actions is your organization currently taking or planning to take to improve the use of data and analytics to support business decision making?
- Did your aggregator assist in auditing your facility and/or identifying potential load curtailment opportunities prior to enrolling in the program?
- Do you provide customers with any auditing services to identify potential load curtailment or on-site generation opportunities?
- Do your customers typically have a revenue-grade interval meter installed prior to participating in a demand response program?
- What helps your organizations to maximise the value of every customer interaction and drive superior corporate performance?
- Did your aggregator introduce several demand response programs that are available, or focused on a specific program?
- What type of integrated information system has been implemented by your organization to link functional areas?
- How does your organizations revenue growth in the most recent fiscal year compare to your industrys average?
- Which marketing activities are most efficient in attracting inquiries from people who later make purchases?
- Can organizations afford to wait for the next new technology and skip the current generation of offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational CRM book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Operational CRM project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply electronic procurement?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Operational CRM project?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Operational CRM project(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Operational CRM project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Operational CRM project personnel?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
Step-by-step and complete Operational CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational CRM project with this in-depth Operational CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational CRM investments work better.
This Operational CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.