Ensure your organization operations transformation practitioners serve as trusted advisors to your clients, combining Strategic Thinking with deep industry knowledge to solve complex business problems in a team based environment.
More Uses of the Operational Transformation Toolkit:
- Be accountable for navigating seamlessly between Strategic Design concepts and Operational Improvement Ideation.
- Contribute to Organization Development activities as recruiting, retention and Professional Development.
- Ensure you create; build and maintain scalable infrastructure, tooling, and processes to provide seamless access to data and insights.
- Help clients understand your transformation delivery approach and build client confidence for successful engagements.
- Support the maintenance and deployment of new network and Security Solutions in multiple Data Centers.
- Provide technical and product knowledge expertise in post Sales Activities to support clients needs and ensure satisfaction through the relationship Life Cycle.
- Establish client Value Propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to Business Improvement.
- Go getter who is driven to develop Business Relationships with target clients and transform relationships and opportunities into successful projects.
- Establish and manage the Digital Transformation dashboard of programs and projects to monitor progress, budget, identify and manage risk, dependencies and issues.
- Escalate program wide risks, resolve issues, identify dependencies, enable cross program learning and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Standardize: monitor multiple project budgets, project forecasts, and compliance with department policies on Project Governance.
- Confirm you enable; lead support staff, instituting process and workflows that ensure great creative and the implementation of marketing Best Practices.
- Be accountable for assessing and defining consulting delivery methodologies, approaches, and framework that improve engagement success.
- Receive, analyze, process and file health information for completeness, timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure you improve; lead assessment of strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to drive Operational Improvement.
- Be certain that your project complies; monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Warrant that your group involves key influencers in the design and implementation of the change initiative, thus gaining buy in from the team.
- Confirm you challenge; understand your deployment methodology, lead projects driving measurable financial and operational client outcomes, and ensure compliance across engagements.
- Ensure you consider; lead business, Project Management, strategic and financial acumen that transfers to effective Operational Planning and resourcing.
- Audit: partner closely with the direct response and Marketing And Communications teams to ensure consistent brand, tone and messaging in current marketing initiatives .
- Make sure that your venture complies; professionals focus on key client issues that are at the core of thE Business by integrating your industry expertise with deep technical and Operational Transformation capabilities.
- Develop consulting Team Members in Supply Chain, Client Management, Financial Management, and client Value Delivery.
- Drive quantifiable health outcomes while maintaining high Net Promoter scores from clients.
- Evangelize the vision for the Operational Transformation among business users, cross functional leaders, and other stakeholders; serve as the primary focal point for the engagement.
- Evaluate: for non services (technology only/platform specific) clients provide communication and status updates directly to the client in place of Client Management.
- Help lead Proposal Development and other New Business Development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C level executives.
- Ensure you support; lead the Analytics Team to efficiently and effectively undertake multifaceted Data Challenges, and mentor and elevate Team Members.
- Deliver implementation of operational opportunities identified with sustained results as defined by the Key Performance Indicators.
- Warrant that your design complies; success means being inventive and fearless in a new team while balancing Operational Excellence and Program Management outcomes.
- Ensure you execute; good Organizational Skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer term Strategic Goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Operational Transformation Strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Operational Transformation goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Among the Operational Transformation product and Service Cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What is your Operational Transformation quality Cost segregation study?
- What is the recognized need?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What is the Operational Transformations sustainability risk?
- How can you improve performance?
- Does management have the right priorities among projects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Transformation Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Operational Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Operational Transformation Project Team have enough people to execute the Operational Transformation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Operational Transformation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Transformation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Transformation project with this in-depth Operational Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Transformation Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Transformation investments work better.
This Operational Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.