Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operations Readiness and Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operations Readiness and Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operations Readiness and Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operations Readiness and Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operations Readiness and Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do you lack consistent, reliable, and repeatable process for data warehouse testing including unit, stream, and integration testing during development and validation testing during operation?
- Does the maintenance program include a work development and control process that allows for the effective and timely execution of work to support maintenance and surveillance activities?
- Are you ready to orchestrate the move from a project process to an operational mode of working to support the speed of change and diversity of regulations that impact data retention?
- Is the criticality safety program established with sufficient numbers of qualified personnel, and are facilities and equipment adequate to ensure criticality safety for operations?
- Are processes in place to ensure that monitoring and measuring instrumentation and systems are maintained and calibrated so that defined functions can be accomplished accurately?
- Are environmental compliance programs staffed with sufficient numbers of qualified personnel, and are facilities and equipment adequate to ensure safe and compliant operations?
- Is the chief executive officer or equivalent responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of financial planning, management, record-keeping and financial reporting?
- Is a maintenance management program established with sufficient numbers of qualified personnel, and are facilities and equipment adequate to ensure safe operations?
- Are financial reports supported with appropriate financial and operational analysis ÃÂÃÂ ratios, service delivery benchmarks and other performance indicators?
- Are formal procedures for software problem reporting and corrective actions for software errors and failures established, maintained, and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operations Readiness and Assurance book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operations Readiness and Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operations Readiness and Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operations Readiness and Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operations Readiness and Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operations Readiness and Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operations Readiness and Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operations Readiness and Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Operations Readiness and Assurance project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Operations Readiness and Assurance project?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Quality Management Plan: When reporting to different audiences, do you vary the form or type of report?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Operations Readiness and Assurance project organization documented and on file?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Operations Readiness and Assurance project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
Step-by-step and complete Operations Readiness and Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operations Readiness and Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operations Readiness and Assurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operations Readiness and Assurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operations Readiness and Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operations Readiness and Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operations Readiness and Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operations Readiness and Assurance project with this in-depth Operations Readiness and Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operations Readiness and Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operations Readiness and Assurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operations Readiness and Assurance investments work better.
This Operations Readiness and Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.