Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Has your organization considered implementing a unified user interface to minimize the number of systems that require logins or standardizing the user interface for all control systems?
- How is your organization defining the path for collecting, storing, enriching, and transforming data from disparate sources into real time business intelligence?
- How important is the involvement IT disciplines for new initiatives and projects in the area of business intelligence, analytics, and big data to be successful?
- Does the platform organize data in a consistent and structured manner so it can be easily pushed into your organization intelligence tool for deeper analysis?
- What are the most critical challenges your organization faces when orchestrating your overall business intelligence/analytics application strategy?
- Are you involved in the acquisition of either business intelligence or performance management tools/solutions for your organization?
- Do your quality management systems provide real time business intelligence that enables you to respond to quality issues rapidly?
- Is the business able to make better decisions, based on the increasing availability of data and the insights that data holds?
- Which feature would enable higher availability during maintenance operations while also improving query response performance?
- Does your organization own licenses for one or more business intelligence and/or analytic tools that it wants to leverage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c projects scope statement?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project, how could you improve on the way Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project was conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c project with this in-depth Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c investments work better.
This Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.