- Ensure your organization aws, cloud, cloud administration, windows, Active Directory, adfs, linux, deployment, automation, security Configuration Management.
- Secure that your team complies; as Cloud Technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand.
- Provide Cloud Security expertise to your customer and serve as the expert on how to deploy, operate, and secure applications in multi cloud environment.
- Verify identify motivators and drivers for Cloud Adoption and unlocking business value for your customers; Creating compelling Business Cases for the transition to the cloud.
- Be accountable for designing and developing automation solutions for deploying and managing Micro Services and Web Applications on cloud resources with Configuration Management and Continuous Delivery.
- Help you build the next generation of cloud based Identity and Access Management (IAM)solutions.
- Collaborate with the Information security Vulnerability Management team to enhance the network scanning, and cloud service provider configuration scanning.
- Fluent with data types and formats, Data Access and delivery modes, data and Metadata Management, web and cloud based integration technologies, Big Data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance.
- Be accountable for developing Inbound And Outbound interfaces between the Employee Cloud and the various source systems you are pushing / pulling data from (or to).
- Establish that your strategy develops and supports Information security solutions for Unix/Linux, Mainframe z/OS, Windows, and mobile, Big Data and cloud platforms.
- An emphasis is placed on delivering highly scalable, cost effective, and high performing designs that integrate seamlessly with distributed and cloud products and solutions.
- Arrange that your project complies; js, Angular, Micro Services architecture in cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
- Be certain that your design deploys and oversees implementation and integration of Cloud Services and platforms ensuring that appropriate Information security Standards are met.
- Acquire, lead, and develop security opportunities (remote work, security, compliance, Cloud Security) in your assigned territory.
- Drive the strategy and alignment of Account Management to leverage transformational impacts through adoption of innovative offers combined with market leading Cloud Solutions that accelerate business value for your customers.
- Be accountable for running release based and quarterly campaigns that drive awareness, evaluation, and activation of cloud products.
- Use technical skills to develop enterprise data, analytics, and Business Intelligence tools and services as part of a Hybrid Cloud architecture.
- Seek opportunities in leveraging Cloud Solutions and how to enable connectivity to various cloud vendors.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate Cloud Adoption.
- Collaborate closely with the Technology team to assess technologies and design cloud based data and technical architectures to increase Business Agility, Reduce Costs and manage complexity.
- Be accountable for assessing customer environments, networks, and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and efficient cloud onboarding and migration (where applicable).
- Be accountable for developing your public cloud platform to scale in efficiency, reliability and performance to meet your growing customer base.
- Oversee planning, prioritization, execution and delivery of large and complex cloud migrations spanning multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure you understand modern Web Application architecture (MVC using React / Angular) and how to secure it (OWASP).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Cloud Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Cloud Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you keep improving Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
- How important is Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to the user organizations mission?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- In a project to restructure Oracle Cloud Infrastructure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How can you manage cost down?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure effort?
- How would you define Oracle Cloud Infrastructure leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project team have enough people to execute the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Cloud Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Cloud Infrastructure investments work better.
This Oracle Cloud Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.