Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Cloud Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Cloud Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you create a private offer for your customers, that has a price different than the publicly available price for your Oracle Cloud Marketplace products?
- How long does it take to restore an object from a standard storage container in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic?
- Which Oracle cloud infrastructure service allows you to run code without provisioning any underlying infrastructure resources?
- Will the clients be making round trips with the data or is it all going to be used and stored in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
- When a solution like that is available, why would you even consider trying to build your own database management environment?
- Are there prerequisites to subscribe to other Oracle Oracle Cloud services in order to subscribe to Schema Service?
- Is the day-to-day administration of platform keeping you from work that is important and unique to your business?
- Does your organization provide any information regarding backup/snapshot frequency needs and retention schedules?
- Which option represents the external access methods used with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic?
- How do you find out the storage entitlement for your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic account?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; which route/packaging option do you choose for transport of hazmat material?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project management strategy been established?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project(s)?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Cloud Infrastructure project with this in-depth Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Cloud Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Cloud Infrastructure investments work better.
This Oracle Cloud Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.