Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle NetSuite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle NetSuite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle NetSuite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle NetSuite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle NetSuite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How will the new approach be implemented and what governance structure will be established to fully realize the benefits of common solutions and new technologies?
- What steps will be taken to ensure that appropriate procedures and resources are in place at your organization level to avoid an improper impoundment of funds?
- When looking at your current organizational structure, do you identify what needs to change, and how that change can be applied across your entire process?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- How prevalent is public cloud use among businesses, how much will usage continue to grow, and how will cloud-centric technologies continue to evolve?
- What if you stopped chasing the endless treadmill of updates and instead put your IT dollars into streamlining and optimizing your current system?
- What guidance will be provided to departments to encourage participation in, and adoption of, the new solutions envisioned in the new approach?
- How can the new system pay bills from one legal entity while the legal liability for corresponding debts rests with a different legal entity?
- What types of project management tools, methodologies and processes will it leverage to make the implementation more efficient and effective?
- What if every user knew how your business was performing in real time, and could see all the relevant information in a convenient dashboard?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle NetSuite book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle NetSuite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle NetSuite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle NetSuite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle NetSuite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle NetSuite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle NetSuite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle NetSuite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Oracle NetSuite project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Oracle NetSuite project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Oracle NetSuite project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Oracle NetSuite project performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Oracle NetSuite project success?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle NetSuite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle NetSuite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle NetSuite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle NetSuite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle NetSuite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle NetSuite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle NetSuite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle NetSuite project with this in-depth Oracle NetSuite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle NetSuite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle NetSuite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle NetSuite investments work better.
This Oracle NetSuite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.