Proactively ensure Data integrity and accuracy along with completeness of key functional areas on all Internal Systems with extra attention to NetSuite Conduct Forensics, Troubleshoot and correct reported problems or challenges to Data integrity or process completion on all Internal Systems.
More Uses of the NetSuite Toolkit:
- Support the accounts payable process to ensure proper and consistent coding and timely payments for vendors and employee expenses.
- Steer: monitor and enhance the performance of the team in the areas of productivity, quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and technical expertise by providing individual coaching feedback sessions that focus on improving performance, Communication Skills and technical abilities.
- Be accountable for working closely with the Solution Consultants and other Solution Principals to ensure consistent approaches to similar customers Business Processes.
- Ensure data accuracy by developing standardized structures and practices for dissemination and communication with appropriate departments.
- Secure that your organization assess technical procedure and practices when engaged in reactive critical situations to drive internal Process Improvements, as product maintenance, Software as a Service network and feature enhancements.
- Direct: implement operational Best Practices and oversee the NetSuite ERP and other financial and Inventory Management Software systems used by your organization.
- Take full ownership of being the point person for vendors and Department Leads on all inquiries relating to Purchasing and vendor payments.
- Collaborate closely with Managed Care operations and contracting teams in developing value based contracting arrangements with health plans.
- Secure that your enterprise complies; monitors completion of work orders so that batch record results and inventory adjustments can be entered into NetSuite to reflect material consumption and product yields.
- Develop: partner with Customer Success Project Managers and functional consultants to develop and deliver User Adoption and training plans for customer implementations.
- Manage work with the broader accounting team to connect and streamline processes and ensure timely and accurate recognition of deduction expense/liabilities.
- Perform business Requirements Gathering with key client stakeholders for NetSuite implementation, customization and integration engagements.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles and ensure the system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always audit ready.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.
- Orchestrate: financial support to business areas through Financial Analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate Decision Making and futurE Business strategies.
- Collaborate with account managers on workshops opportunities and drive direct outreach to appropriate targeted nonprofits to spur customer growth and influence customer happiness.
- Administer, improve and correct any problems in NetSuite related to customer setup, item setup, vendor setup, sales Order Processing, product Inventory Management or other functional areas.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover productiON Demand and work with 3PLs to ensure staffing requirements are met and efficiency is maintained.
- Provide oversight, guidance and feedback on vendor execution and delivery; ensure that there is appropriate alignment between architectural decisions and solution delivery.
- Oversee the month end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies and streamlining close processes.
- Adhere to education services delivery methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of training services.
- Manage: mentor and develop the team managing work allocation, systems training, Performance Evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Drive: collaboration on Contract Administration processes and requirements with the RevOps and finance teams in order to ensure a thorough, efficient, and effective collection of contracts related data.
- Manage work with a team from other departments around your organization to complete tasks and keep stakeholders and management up to date.
- Develop and drive annual Supply Chain Cost Savings programs and process and implement business strategies that directly affect the bottom line and growth plans.
- Manage and lead a small team of analysts, researchers, and service designers to accomplish immediate tasks and big picture goals.
- Lead the development of new offerings and improvement to processes, providing feedback and suggestions to education Program Management.
- Collaborate with practice vertical leads, practice directors and practice managers to determine best approach to Professional Service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Ensure you confidently conduct product evaluations in field and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of your products.
- Evaluate: design and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out of the box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetSuite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetSuite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetSuite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetSuite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetSuite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the scope of the NetSuite effort?
- For your NetSuite project, identify and describe thE Business environment, is there more than one layer to thE Business environment?
- Who sets the NetSuite standards?
- How can you incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of NetSuite into the services that you provide?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetSuite book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NetSuite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetSuite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetSuite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetSuite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetSuite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetSuite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NetSuite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all NetSuite project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the NetSuite Project Team have enough people to execute the NetSuite Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed NetSuite Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete NetSuite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetSuite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetSuite Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetSuite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetSuite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetSuite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetSuite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetSuite project with this in-depth NetSuite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetSuite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetSuite and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetSuite investments work better.
This NetSuite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.