Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetSuite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetSuite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetSuite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetSuite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetSuite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Did the ERP you were evaluating have the capability to intuitively allow end-users to build dashboards and make minor setup changes or did it require technical expertise to customize?
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on-premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support Teams?
- Are you primarily a single-vendor shop (having organized around a primary cloud platform, ERP or database) and can cost-effectively benefit from bolt-on integration tools?
- How will the new approach be implemented and what governance structure will be established to fully realize the benefits of common solutions and new technologies?
- What steps will be taken to ensure that appropriate procedures and resources are in place at your organization level to avoid an improper impoundment of funds?
- When looking at your current organizational structure, do you identify what needs to change, and how that change can be applied across your entire process?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- Will the vendor make available all periodic releases to the software at no additional license or support fee charge, beyond the annual support fee?
- What if you stopped chasing the endless treadmill of updates and instead put your IT dollars into streamlining and optimizing your current system?
- What guidance will be provided to departments to encourage participation in, and adoption of, the new solutions envisioned in the new approach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetSuite book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NetSuite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetSuite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetSuite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetSuite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetSuite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetSuite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NetSuite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the NetSuite project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this NetSuite project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this NetSuite project aiming to achieve?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the NetSuite project objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to NetSuite project plan?
- Risk Register: What are your key risks/show istoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete NetSuite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetSuite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetSuite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetSuite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetSuite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetSuite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetSuite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetSuite project with this in-depth NetSuite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetSuite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetSuite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetSuite investments work better.
This NetSuite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.