Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration and resolution of issues or problems concerning efficiency and effectiveness of program operations to devise organizational structuring options for complex, diverse organizations.
More Uses of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit:
- Guide: review the effectiveness and efficiency of equipment and Maintenance Management and needs for improvement of existing practices and the impact on the overall maintenance program.
- Support the internal Project Management and installation teams in developing and executing Customer Success strategies to address Customer Engagement, profitability, upselling opportunities, and overall Customer Satisfaction.
- Confirm your enterprise updates information Tracking Systems with schedule updates, project progress reports, and commitments to ensure accurate and complete information.
- Analyze data input and statistics extracted from Data Processing systems to assure adequacy and accuracy of products and functions.
- Confirm your strategy learns to interpret a variety of engineering rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and documentation for internal and external Business Partners to facilitate understanding, enhance communication, and ensure compliance.
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; plans, develop, implements, and directs major projects and programs by developing and reviewing on going special programs and making decisions concerning implementation of new ideas and concepts.
- Evaluate directives to ensure adherence to standard methods, conformity in maintenance procedures, and the proper use of maintenance equipment, facilities, and personnel.
- Confirm your strategy complies; sends notifications of special events, changes, approvals, and deadlines to internal and external Business Partners to ensure timely and accurate receipt of information.
- Warrant that your project learns to conduct random inspections of sites, equipment, and materials to determine that the job is being completed as specified.
- Be certain that your design prepares and/or checks and Review Board of Trustee reports, records and other material for accuracy, completeness, and conformity with established standards and regulations.
- Methodize: efficiently plans and schedules meetings and visitors and assures that briefing materials are provided in the proper format.
- Develop integrated Supply Chain Process improvements to increase speed to market and deliver cost effective products and services to customers.
- Ensure your venture performs administrative duties of a complex and confidential nature in support of departmental activities and contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your organization.
- Confirm your strategy ensures effective management and Internal Controls of assigned organization property through periodic inventories in accordance with organization guidelines.
- Secure that your organization learns to analyze plans and/or environmental information to determine how to best avoid, minimize, and or mitigate environmental impacts.
- Confirm your design learns to provide technical guidance to other engineering personnel regarding material specifications, testing methods, or construction practices.
- Secure that your planning attends meetings with internal Business Partners to gather project information and status updates and to disseminate information.
- Confirm your corporation maintains professional working relationships with peers and with upper management to ensure smooth and effective team operations.
- Establish that your team learns to analyze relevant information to determine the appropriate engineering approach to resolve an issue, problem or task.
- Warrant that your enterprise learns to evaluate stress levels of structures to determine compliance with federal standards to issue super load permits.
- Make sure that your business coordinates with internal and external Business Partners to facilitate communication for project delivery of transportation projects.
- Make sure that your organization learns to collect construction material samples provided by field staff and/or suppliers for testing purposes to determine compliance with specifications, source approval, and/or other informational needs.
- Warrant that your operation assures specific quality guidelines are met and, if necessary, takes appropriate actions and measures to rectify Quality Issues.
- Establish that your planning identifies features of potential significance in the Project Plans to determine level of documentation needed, level of project impact, and Project Schedule.
- Provide methods for improving, consolidating, simplifying, and standardizing operations and management of maintenance activities.
- Secure that your design complies; address all discipline, performance or attendance issues by performing the necessary progressive discipline process with Human Resources and Department leadership support.
- Manage: overall management of divisions Customer Satisfaction and determine existing or potential customers specific services and equipment needs.
- Establish that your corporation determines level of knowledge and evaluates performance of personnel in department, demonstrates leadership, budget, policy, procedure and Organizational Structure knowledge.
- Establish that your corporation learns to identify geotechnical characteristics of project area to determine possible issue with design and/or construction.
- Confirm your organization participates in brainstorming sessions to streamline Workflow Processes, identify new initiatives, and improve Business Practices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Overall Equipment Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Overall Equipment Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Overall Equipment Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Think about the people you identified for your Overall Equipment Effectiveness project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Are the Overall Equipment Effectiveness benefits worth its costs?
- Has a Cost Center been established?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- What is in the scope and what is not in scope?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Overall Equipment Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Overall Equipment Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Overall Equipment Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Overall Equipment Effectiveness project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Team have enough people to execute the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Overall Equipment Effectiveness project with this in-depth Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Overall Equipment Effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Overall Equipment Effectiveness and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Overall Equipment Effectiveness investments work better.
This Overall Equipment Effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.