Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Overall Equipment Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Overall Equipment Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 957 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Overall Equipment Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 957 standard requirements:
- In what way could any proposed activities increase the probability (through a reduction in the margin of safety or otherwise) of an accident previously evaluated in a safety analysis?
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) has proved to be helpful for continuous processes, and can the same principles be applied to improve equipment effectiveness in batch operations?
- Are you sufficiently leveraging the data being produced by OT and IoT systems for smarter analytics, improved process automation, better use of resources and predictive maintenance?
- It is arguable if you have reached a root cause, which is the objective of problem solving. Do you ask yourself, why is management more interested in production than quality?
- Harvesting the data generated by IIoT-enabled machinery is a step in the process towards implementing TPM. How does the data get to the analysis and algorithm systems?
- When you put on your lean thinking lenses and look at any manufacturing process the first question you should ask is: what does the customer want from this process?
- Having this cycle time to takt time relationship will take care of your production problems in the long run, and what about the short-term problems you might have?
- How do you audit that proposed activities increase the consequences of a malfunction of equipment important to safety previously evaluated in the safety analysis?
- With which third-party players do manufacturers and transport operators collaborate in order to move forward with predictive maintenance initiatives?
- Are you willing to listen to critiques of your facility and then understand and change the already stated areas in your facility that are not Lean?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness book in PDF containing 957 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Overall Equipment Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Overall Equipment Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Overall Equipment Effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Overall Equipment Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Overall Equipment Effectiveness project managers, available to handle such a large Overall Equipment Effectiveness project?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Overall Equipment Effectiveness project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Overall Equipment Effectiveness project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Overall Equipment Effectiveness project?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities _ How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
Step-by-step and complete Overall Equipment Effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Overall Equipment Effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Overall Equipment Effectiveness project with this in-depth Overall Equipment Effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Overall Equipment Effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Overall Equipment Effectiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Overall Equipment Effectiveness investments work better.
This Overall Equipment Effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.