Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pay per Sale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pay per Sale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pay per Sale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pay per Sale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pay per Sale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Did online advertising play a factor in starting your business and/or in your confidence in reaching potential customers once the business launched?
- How many impressions are necessary for more central or peripheral advertisements to have the same effect in online advertisement effectiveness?
- What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- What are the main areas of voluntary regulation or self regulatory codes of practice that apply to online advertising and marketing?
- Do you try to estimate how many customers will buy a given component, and how many times will each customer use the component?
- Which actions taken in your business have resulted from increased sales revenues that can be attributed to online advertising?
- How should the very different creative styles be coordinated to convey a consistent message across different online channels?
- Which actions taken in your business have resulted from saving time and money that can be attributed to online advertising?
- Does the use of artificial intelligence help the online advertisement to develop a better customized customer experience?
- How does online advertising become less effective than advertisers expect and less effective than measurements indicate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pay per Sale book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pay per Sale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pay per Sale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pay per Sale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pay per Sale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pay per Sale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pay per Sale Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pay per Sale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Project Charter: Market â identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: what is the purpose of the program or Pay per Sale project?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Pay per Sale project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Pay per Sale project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Quality Audit: Can your organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Pay per Sale project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Contingency â how will cost contingency be administered?
Step-by-step and complete Pay per Sale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pay per Sale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pay per Sale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pay per Sale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pay per Sale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pay per Sale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pay per Sale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pay per Sale project with this in-depth Pay per Sale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pay per Sale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pay per Sale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pay per Sale investments work better.
This Pay per Sale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.