Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procure-to-Pay Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procure-to-Pay related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procure-to-Pay specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procure-to-Pay Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procure-to-Pay improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What should you do if your invoice was rejected because the supplier name on the invoice is different to the name on the purchase order that was sent to your organization?
- Will the solution continue providing value in the future, or will it be a short term win that sends you searching for a replacement system in a few short years?
- How do you provide management with an understandable overview of where technology has been in the past and where it is going in the future?
- Does your organization want to provide a single face to the customer, even from multiple divisions, product lines, or locations?
- What transactions show a discrepancy between the values shown on the payment detail and the value shown on the header?
- What implementation approach yields the desired project timeline to drive transformation without business disruption?
- What should you do if your invoice was rejected because there are positive and negative amounts on the same invoice?
- What should you do if your invoice was rejected because it includes direct and indirect purchase order numbers?
- What percent of time does each individual or group spend on support activities, maintenance, or project work?
- What transition scenarios address the key business requirements with consideration of risk tolerance levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procure-to-Pay book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Procure-to-Pay self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procure-to-Pay Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procure-to-Pay areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procure-to-Pay Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procure-to-Pay projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procure-to-Pay Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Procure-to-Pay project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Procure-to-Pay project â What is the status?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Procure-to-Pay project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Procure-to-Pay project?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Procure-to-Pay projects?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Procure-to-Pay project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
Step-by-step and complete Procure-to-Pay Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procure-to-Pay project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procure-to-Pay project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procure-to-Pay project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procure-to-Pay project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procure-to-Pay project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procure-to-Pay project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procure-to-Pay project with this in-depth Procure-to-Pay Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procure-to-Pay projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procure-to-Pay and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procure-to-Pay investments work better.
This Procure-to-Pay All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.