Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procure-to-pay Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procure-to-pay related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procure-to-pay specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procure-to-pay Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procure-to-pay improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do you approach your source-to-pay sub-processes Ð spend analysis, category strategy, sourcing, negotiating and contracting, procurement and payment Ð as interrelated and interdependent?
- Have you standardized and simplified your source-to-pay processes, sub-processes and key activities to reduce the total number of process steps and eliminate non-value adding activities?
- Do you have full visibility into who is purchasing goods and services across your organization, how much is being purchased, and if the items need to be purchased?
- Does the separation of the package create a natural and manageable point of interface with other packages, or does it create undesirable interface risks?
- Does your solution support the entire source-to-settle process from supplier management and sourcing through accounts payable and spend analytics?
- Does your organization employ any special procedures in order to provide equitable opportunities for small businesses to compete?
- What percentage of your payments have resulted in errors, including unplanned late payments, missed payments, or double payments?
- How do you encourage vendors to take responsibility for data, under your control and without compromising firewall standards?
- Is your business grappling with the shortage of skilled resources and extensive manual processing using legacy IT systems?
- Who has primary responsibility for verifying information on your organization statement to detect any fraud or errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procure-to-pay book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Procure-to-pay self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procure-to-pay Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procure-to-pay areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procure-to-pay Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procure-to-pay projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procure-to-pay Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Procure-to-pay project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Procure-to-pay project oversight?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Procure-to-pay project management processes you chose to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Procure-to-pay project and Excel to assist in Procure-to-pay project risk management?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic - are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Procure-to-pay projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of corresponding risk factors can be avoided altogether?
Step-by-step and complete Procure-to-pay Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procure-to-pay project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procure-to-pay project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procure-to-pay project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procure-to-pay project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procure-to-pay project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procure-to-pay project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procure-to-pay project with this in-depth Procure-to-pay Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procure-to-pay projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procure-to-pay and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procure-to-pay investments work better.
This Procure-to-pay All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.