Partner with finance business systems to help implement digital technologies to improve operational effectiveness, compliance and reporting, incorporating digital enablers for end to end finance processes ( as procure to pay, Order to Cash, record to report) by assessing challenges/needs/gaps.
More Uses of the Procure-to-pay Toolkit:
- Arrange that your business acts as a liaison in the updating and development of training and communication materials related to the Procurement and Business Services systems.
- Establish e business (procure to pay), diversity, environmental, and Strategic Sourcing Cost Reduction Strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Pilot: proactively monitor system interfaces with external suppliers identifying and correcting any errors impacting product movements.
- Determine which opportunities to pursue with a focus on reducing process costs, increasing efficiency, and maximizing investment returns.
- Establish: work closely with all stakeholder teams across it to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing Process Improvements.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership with focus on Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage work with finance, accounting, and cross functional teams to understand business requirements and drive projects towards successful completion.
- Standardize: partner with marketing, sales, and leadership to execute targeted outbound campaigns and all inbound opportunities.
- Be certain that your project supports ongoing administration of the Procurement and Business Services technology platforms at a departmental level while ensuring all applications and integrations are functioning properly and troubleshooting system related issues on a daily basis.
- Be certain that your organization supports e business (procure to pay), diversity, environmental, and Strategic Sourcing Cost Reduction Strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Establish: work in conjunction with the Performance Management team to develop and operationalize applicable Reporting And Analytics to measure the efficacy and efficiency of assigned end to end process.
- Strive to refine and develop all logistics processes aligning with best practices and other analytical positions.
- Direct: communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients, external suppliers, and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with procurement, finance, legal and other stakeholders to assess business requirements, and formulate project plans to address needs.
- Ensure you enforce; recommend, design, and lead the implementation of improvements, modifications, or adaptations to processes/project approaches.
- Be accountable for providing consistent communication of status to clients; managing client expectations in regards to scope and Service Levels; and.
- Make sure that your organization develops, lead and supports technology project plans, which outlines project tasks, requirements, milestone dates, status, allocation of resources, testing, documenting, and communicating system functionality and its impact to stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of process trends and leading best practices occurring in the marketplace to inform Strategic Direction and process enhancement.
- Ensure you gain; understand the interaction between financial and accounting principles, procure to pay processes, and IT/ERP Systems.
- Facilitate the collection of diverse data sets from different sources and provide insight into the data based on Business Needs/requirements.
- Collaborate with corporate functions, data owners/stewards, and peers to ensure consistency and alignment across policy, process, and data.
- Provide additional technical expertise on your internally developed software solutions and help shape the use of best practices around development and scalability.
- Be accountable for identifying risks or issues associated with assigned tasks; taking initiative to proactively alert project leadership of any risks or issues.
- Ensure you officiate; lead the Financial Planning and reporting process ensuring smooth Data Integration between financial systems, internal financial models and other operational tools.
- Manage relationship with vendor Customer Support to resolve production support issues or with external consulting / professional services teams to implement system changes.
- Be accountable for calling customers and scheduling resolution sessions to understand the procure to pay cycles of your customers.
- Collaborate with cross functional central operations team, external business partners and internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of materials and services to meet all business requirements and deliverables.
- Prepare a monthly Financial Reporting package providing commentary on key trends and performance versus prior year and budget.
- Manage: site readiness pre assessment of the facility for preparedness for the disruption caused by ERP implementation.
- Manage work with finance organization and Business Intelligence team to analyze reporting needs and implement reporting solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Procure-to-pay Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Procure-to-pay related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Procure-to-pay specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Procure-to-pay Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Procure-to-pay improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you keep records, of what?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- When are costs are incurred?
- Among the Procure-to-pay product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How do you verify your resources?
- Do staff qualifications match your project?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Procure-to-pay success?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Procure-to-pay?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Procure-to-pay workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Procure-to-pay book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Procure-to-pay self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Procure-to-pay Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Procure-to-pay areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Procure-to-pay Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Procure-to-pay projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Procure-to-pay Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Procure-to-pay project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Procure-to-pay project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Procure-to-pay project team have enough people to execute the Procure-to-pay project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Procure-to-pay project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Procure-to-pay Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Procure-to-pay project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Procure-to-pay project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Procure-to-pay project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Procure-to-pay project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Procure-to-pay project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Procure-to-pay project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Procure-to-pay project with this in-depth Procure-to-pay Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Procure-to-pay projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Procure-to-pay and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Procure-to-pay investments work better.
This Procure-to-pay All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.