Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Payment Services Directive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Payment Services Directive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Payment Services Directive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Payment Services Directive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Payment Services Directive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- If you do consider the sequential model to be suitable Do you consider that derivatives that are cleared through a CCP should be treated differently from other derivatives in a bail-in?
- What are the barriers to making sophisticated money management technology both available at low or no cost and fully accessible to vulnerable consumers with demonstrable need?
- How do you identify and understand the key use cases to drive quick wins, and then implement and learn from them. What are areas that the business might be missing out on?
- Banks and fintechs need to be very clear about where some are going to play - or not. Will account providers open APIs and be happy to integrate the services of others?
- Does the system update all appropriate accounts to ensure that the system always maintains and reports the current status of funds for all open accounting periods?
- For many reasons, OpenAPI is often seen as the best solution to date for API development. With this in mind, how specifically does it help you toward your goal?
- Is your service offering and customer experience driven by a powerful question: How do you make banking customer-centric, more transparent and more contextual?
- Do you consider that secured liabilities should be included in the scope of bail-in when the value of the security is lower than that of the liability?
- How do you find the right balance between freeing up consumer account data to permit access to new applications, while protecting privacy adequately?
- Does the system maintain open documents to show the status of commitments, undelivered orders, accruals, and disbursements by document line item?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Payment Services Directive book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Payment Services Directive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Payment Services Directive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Payment Services Directive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Payment Services Directive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Payment Services Directive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Payment Services Directive Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Payment Services Directive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop quiz _ which are the same inputs as in scope planning?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Payment Services Directive project work proceeding in accordance with the original Payment Services Directive project schedule?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Payment Services Directive project _ What is the status?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Payment Services Directive project team?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
Step-by-step and complete Payment Services Directive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Payment Services Directive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Payment Services Directive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Payment Services Directive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Payment Services Directive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Payment Services Directive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Payment Services Directive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Payment Services Directive project with this in-depth Payment Services Directive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Payment Services Directive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Payment Services Directive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Payment Services Directive investments work better.
This Payment Services Directive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.