Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Payment Services Hub Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Payment Services Hub related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Payment Services Hub specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Payment Services Hub Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 928 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Payment Services Hub improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 928 standard requirements:
- Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
- We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them _ us or Google?
- Are your organizations financial policies, procedures and controls effectively implemented to provide complete, accurate, relevant and timely management information, and financial and regulatory reporting?
- Has management taken a portfolio view to assure that the selected risk responses have reduced the organizations overall residual risk to a level within the identified risk appetite for the organization?
- Has management adopted an appropriate and cost effective array of risk responses at the activity level of the organization to reduce inherent risks to levels in line with established risk tolerances?
- Considerations: To what degree are elements of the risk framework, taxonomy and assessments aligned from an information and reporting standpoint (without unnecessary data replication and massaging)?
- Another discipline that deserves attention in the GRC domain is the choice of the communication medium. Does the risk report always have to be an Excel matrix or a force-ranked hierarchical list?
- From a high level, the value and efficiencies of integrated CPM and GRC are clear. But business happens at the level of detail. How does an integrated approach improve your day-to-day operations?
- Is the organizations approach to governance, risk management and compliance integrated, holistic and organization-wide across the four components of strategy, processes, people and technology?
- Does your organization have a relationship with one or more third-party service providers (for example, gateways, web-hosting companies, airline booking agents, loyalty program agents, etc)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Payment Services Hub book in PDF containing 928 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Payment Services Hub self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Payment Services Hub Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Payment Services Hub areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Payment Services Hub Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Payment Services Hub projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Payment Services Hub Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Payment Services Hub project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Payment Services Hub project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Payment Services Hub project team have enough people to execute the Payment Services Hub project plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource allocation: how will individual team members account for time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Payment Services Hub project phases are funded?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Payment Services Hub Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Payment Services Hub project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Payment Services Hub project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Payment Services Hub project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Payment Services Hub project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Payment Services Hub project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Payment Services Hub project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Payment Services Hub project with this in-depth Payment Services Hub Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Payment Services Hub projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Payment Services Hub and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Payment Services Hub investments work better.
This Payment Services Hub All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.