Support compliance activities of security and Engineering teams, analyze risk and Security Controls assessments to determine the alignment with Regulatory Requirements, and actively participate in Security Audit and remediation activities.
More Uses of the PCI Compliance Toolkit:
- Provide responses to and maintain reference material for customer inquiries and Due Diligence procedures that involve technology compliance, particularly for CMMC, and lead considerations for Security And Compliance assessments.
- Establish: conduct PCI Compliance assessments based on industry security standards and internal risk Management Policies.
- Identify: actively identify and communicate control gaps; help your organization develop and confirm remediation efforts.
- Manage periodic campaigns of User Access review for important systems from kick off through completion.
- Establish that your group complies; partners with all Internal Stakeholders and financial partners to identify innovative treasury solutions to support Strategic Goals, risks and/or opportunities.
- Be certain that your project complies; Continuous Learning on compliance related topics while also identifying and collaborating with peer managers and colleagues across your organization working on similar challenges.
- Develop: conduct PCI Compliance Testing to verify corporate PCI Security Controls meet the latest PCI DSS requirements.
- Ensure you classify; lead your organizations PCI Compliance and File Storage Security programs, continuously improving effectiveness.
- Be accountable for developing, maintaining, updating and testing organization Security Policies in compliance with Industry Standards as.
- Identify: learn how your customers become compliant with industry regulation, compliance and Cybersecurity laws.
- Centralize and curate Field and customer input to product owners, while focusing on security related features that are most relevant for Splunk customers.
- Manage work with new and existing vendors to ensure efficient and effective Data Systems are developed for Data Transfer to and from vendors.
- Manage Information security office stakeholder communication for multiple projects/issues concurrently.
- Manage work with Information security and PCI auditor to ensure that system designs are vetted for potential PCI Compliance conflicts before designs are implemented.
- Collaborate with technical Program Management and engineering, and help drive development of standardized Processes And Procedures to assure compliance in new product/feature introductions.
- Be certain that your planning creates comprehensive and various levels of Information security Metrics And Reporting for leadership.
- Steer: proactively protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of all customer and organization data.
- Liaise with external auditors and internal partners to facilitate audIT Procedures and evidence gathering.
- Maintain and uphold Network Security and PCI Compliance Requirements as it relates to your organizational network.
- Guide: Compliance Services supports clients in improving Information security posture while helping them to cost effectively meet legal and regulatory.
- Identify: design and implement a robust Security Strategy to minimize Business Risk associated with breaches and achieve PCI Compliance.
- Perform cash audits, PCI Compliance Monitoring, and access Management Review on a monthly basis, and maintain a clear level of documentation.
- Be certain that your business participates in, or potentially leads, FedRAMP gap assessment, compliance readiness, and Compliance Monitoring activities.
- Translate Regulatory Requirements for Internal Stakeholders in support of design and maintenance activities.
- Head: work Cross Functionally with engineering, product, it, legal and operational teams to drive Security Control implementation for your organization.
- Confirm your organization complies; owns and maintains PCI Compliance and the It Security related portions of SOX and GDPR Compliance Standards to ensure standards are met in an ongoing compliant manner.
- Oversee ongoing PCI Compliance and elevate data and Network Security practices striving to exceed Industry Standards.
- Evaluate: track all PCI Compliance tasks relating to voice applications and work with partners and suppliers to ensure timely completion.
- Identify, design and implement Use Cases to address PCI Compliance along with specific Enterprise Security requirement.
- Be accountable for helping with compliance efforts, like translating PCI Compliance Requirements into sensible infrastructure.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are decisions made in a timely manner?
- Will PCI Compliance have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Are the risks fully understood, reasonable and manageable?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- Who manages PCI Compliance risk?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What happens if Cost Savings do not materialize?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- What training and qualifications will you need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI Compliance Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all PCI Compliance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PCI Compliance Project Team have enough people to execute the PCI Compliance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PCI Compliance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PCI Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI Compliance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI Compliance Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI Compliance project with this in-depth PCI Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI Compliance Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI Compliance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI Compliance investments work better.
This PCI Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.