Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is your organizations cardholder environment governed by an overarching information security policy and PCI related policies and procedures, or do departments maintain the own policies?
- Do all departments leverage a shared IT support team for in scope systems or are systems supported by separate teams with separate processes depending on organization?
- Are user desktops or laptops considered to be in PCI DSS scope and need to be scanned as per the Internal Vulnerability Assessment compliance requirements?
- Will the PCI security standards organization approve your organizations implementation of compensating controls in your effort to comply with the PCI DSS?
- What assurances does your organization provide regarding the quality of organizations assessing your systems for compliance with the PCI standards?
- What pricing practices, rules and legal provisions distort price signals to consumers and the choice of the most efficient payment instrument?
- Are control owners assigned to each PCI control and do control owners understand the role in ensuring that the controls operate effectively?
- Do you see PCI DSS as a requirement to comply with or is it your framework for securing your organizations evolving, dynamic infrastructure?
- Is the vendor certified as PCI DSS compliant, demonstrating sufficient data encryption and security processes for the payment card industry?
- Are all third parties with access to sensitive cardholder data contractually obligated to comply with card association security standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI Compliance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess the already stated attributes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The already stated responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the PCI Compliance project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the PCI Compliance project?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess PCI Compliance project risks at various PCI Compliance project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete PCI Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI Compliance project with this in-depth PCI Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI Compliance investments work better.
This PCI Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.