Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is an inventory maintained for systems components that are in scope for PCI DSS, including a list of hardware and software components and a description of function/use for each?
- What are additional considerations for a third-party to license an approved product from a vendor, whereby the third-party wants to distribute it as own product?
- Are groups, roles, and responsibilities for logical management of network components assigned and documented in the firewall and router configuration standards?
- Are written policies and processes enabled to provide for timely forensic investigation in the event of a compromise to any hosted merchant or service provider?
- Are development, test, and/or custom application accounts, user IDs, and passwords removed before applications become active or are released to customers?
- How does the sale compare with your average transaction, is the customer ordering multiple items, does the spending pattern fit with your usual customers?
- Is an inventory of authorized wireless access points maintained and your organization justification documented for all authorized wireless access points?
- Are there any specific lead-times, especially related to third parties, which affect the availability of personnel necessary to support the assessment?
- Is physical access to wireless access points, gateways, handheld devices, networking/communications hardware, and telecommunication lines restricted?
- Are audit trail files protected from unauthorized modifications via access control mechanisms, physical segregation, and/or network segregation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI Compliance book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next PCI Compliance project?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be considered with offerors regarding past performance?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented PCI Compliance project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are PCI Compliance project records organized, maintained, and assessable by PCI Compliance project team members?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
Step-by-step and complete PCI Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI Compliance project with this in-depth PCI Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI Compliance investments work better.
This PCI Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.