Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PDCA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PDCA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PDCA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PDCA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PDCA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a formal environmental policy, which includes a commitment to legal compliance, continuous measurement and continuous improvements in environmental performance?
- Is there a closed loop continuous improvement process in place that allows your organization to adjust hiring procedures while creating a meaningful learning experience for the employee?
- What challenges do you identify that might impact your ability to align data reports with your strategic plan or the outcomes your organization is most concerned about?
- How do you provide persons necessary to consistently meet customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for the QMS including the necessary processes?
- How do you translate organizational performance review findings into priorities for continuous and breakthrough improvement and into opportunities for innovation?
- Are key performance indicators reviewed regularly to identify and correct shortfalls to drive continuous improvement in quality, safety and risk management?
- What is your organization doing to develop continuous improvement strategies addressing climate change and sustainability in its supply chain practices?
- Does the audit organization have a continuous improvement program providing incrementally increasing efficiency within the actual audit process?
- What is the appropriate cadence for meeting with providers to review real-time performance data and promote continuous learning and improvement?
- Does the program foster an environment that emphasizes continuous learning, constructive evaluation and feedback, improvement, and excellence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PDCA book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PDCA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PDCA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PDCA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PDCA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PDCA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PDCA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PDCA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the PDCA project documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimiztic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time PDCA projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the PDCA projects life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the PDCA project in less that xx days?
Step-by-step and complete PDCA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PDCA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PDCA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PDCA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PDCA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PDCA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PDCA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PDCA project with this in-depth PDCA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PDCA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PDCA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PDCA investments work better.
This PDCA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.