Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical People Capability Maturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any People Capability Maturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated People Capability Maturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the People Capability Maturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People Capability Maturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How can a manager sustain workforce enthusiasm at the same time one is looking at ways to increase the performance of the work force -- possibly through some less than desirable personnel changes?
- Does your organization have a documented, formal process assuring that security awareness training is provided on a routine basis, including all system users, workforce and maintenance personnel?
- What organizational development or human resource resources are needed and budgeted for to help the management team focus its analysis and support decision making for the workforce development?
- Which other systems will have to integrate or interface with the Workforce Development System, and will your organization provide incumbent vendors for each system, and the current lifecycle?
- Does the bcm scope cover the entire operation, including all business processes and operations, as well as related facilities and workforce that are the responsibility of your organization?
- Have you had experiences working with clients where management wanted the workforce to collaborate more, and there were significant organizational and cultural barriers to collaboration?
- How do you adjust your workplaces to address the expectations of the millennial generation while continuing to manage a workforce that meets the expectations of your organizations?
- Do you protect a workforce that includes employees, contract workers, and third parties accessing resources from managed and unmanaged devices across distributed locations?
- How will the supplier understand your business to ensure that along with the technology, the necessary changes are made within your organization and to people and process?
- Is there a phrase or motto that you and other senior administrators use repeatedly in order to capture and to promote a organization-wide focus on workforce development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the People Capability Maturity Model book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your People Capability Maturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the People Capability Maturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which People Capability Maturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People Capability Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage People Capability Maturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step People Capability Maturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 People Capability Maturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the People Capability Maturity Model project life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the People Capability Maturity Model project?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control ÃÂÃÂ How will the People Capability Maturity Model project measure and control progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the People Capability Maturity Model project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
Step-by-step and complete People Capability Maturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 People Capability Maturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 People Capability Maturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 People Capability Maturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 People Capability Maturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 People Capability Maturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 People Capability Maturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any People Capability Maturity Model project with this in-depth People Capability Maturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People Capability Maturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People Capability Maturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make People Capability Maturity Model investments work better.
This People Capability Maturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.