Direct Phygital: review operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain partners/vendors or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
More Uses of the Phygital Toolkit:
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; remains professional and composed while coordinating employee actions during emergency situations evacuation, emergency transport, plant shutdown.
- Ensure you unite; lead brand creative copywriter.
- Assure your organization designs System Architecture, Network Infrastructure and network configuration solutions that meet the needs of your organization and develops plans to initiate improvements.
- Use work breakdown schedule (wbs) based, resource and cost loaded critical path methodology (cpm) schedule to organize, communicate and synchronize all tasks ordered.
- Become an advocate for the Data Engineering team by developing and championing Data Engineering practices with the team and with your organization at large.
- Provide seasoned Decision Making in working with mission critical production systems, fast and timely responsiveness to problems, and drive and manage vendors towards timely resolution of issues.
- Provide technical leadership to an automation team with responsibility for architecture, design and implementation.
- Collaborate with manufacturing operators to prevent defects and, when defects are found, seek out and remove causes.
- Use follow up techniques to ensure inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compose technical plans, Decomposing large scale projects into manageable technical components.
- Manage work with Product Development engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to translate design requirements into manufacturing requirements to achieve Design for Manufacturability.
- Be certain that your organization sets direction for the use and periodic review of Data Architecture principles, standards, guidelines and concepts throughout the enterprise.
- Be accountable for managing an effective accounting related Internal Control system.
- Assure your operation complies; teaches and enables Agile values and principles and tactics.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand up meetings, demos, retrospectives, sprint and Release Planning, and other Scrum ceremonies related to completing project initiatives.
- Contribute as a key member of client facing teams to develop, implement and manage consultative programs, working under the leadership of project Engagement Managers.
- Lead creating Application Architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
- Follow departmental procedures for the preparation, execution, and validation of Change Control documentation.
- Make sure that your organization translates Technical Specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients.
- Arrange that your enterprise identifies, hires, develops and retains a high performing staff through Continuous Learning, honest feedback, rigorous development and disciplined Talent Management.
- Provide input into the Field PM and broader PM organization to influence the technical priorities of your Product Roadmap.
- Interact with diverse technical staff and resources in multiple projects with cross functional teams and business users through all IAM life cycle phases in accordance with established direction and compliance standards.
- Confirm your planning acts as a servant leader to the team, driving the team to coordinate activities and tasks to meet iteration goals.
- Use tools like segmentation, Personalization, split testing, and similar in order to create precise, highly targeted campaigns that perform great.
- Systematize Phygital: conduct financial transactions with customers related to fee based services.
- Develop Phygital: research and recommend improvements to architecture design, processes and provide innovative solutions.
- Orchestrate Phygital: work closely with integration specialists on each project to ensure task/project deadlines are being met.
- Ensure your organization participates in the evaluation of vendor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment products; recommends purchases consistent with your organizations short and long term objectives.
- Oversee and improve upon code management strategies to ensure consistently clean client code releases.
- Arrange that your operation participates in and coordinates ongoing information system application testing, implementation, and evaluation with Project Teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phygital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phygital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phygital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phygital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phygital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What knowledge or experience is required?
- How do you recognize an Phygital objection?
- What intelligence do you gather?
- How do you catch Phygital definition inconsistencies?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Phygital processes?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What strategies for Phygital improvement are successful?
- How will the Phygital data be captured?
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phygital book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Phygital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phygital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phygital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phygital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phygital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phygital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Phygital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Phygital project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Phygital project team have enough people to execute the Phygital project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Phygital project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Phygital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phygital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phygital Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phygital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phygital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phygital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phygital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phygital project with this in-depth Phygital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phygital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phygital and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phygital investments work better.
This Phygital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.