Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Phygital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Phygital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Phygital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Phygital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Phygital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are your teams, at different levels, using data driven insight related to the functioning of collaboration platforms, to inform activities and allocate resources?
- What happens now that you can achieve critical mass and specialization and speed of connection at the same time, largely irrespective of physical location?
- Have you attempted to reduce the routine, non value added repetitive tasks that burden the members of the network, by automating part of the flow of work?
- How might cultural and informal organizations like ours take a lead in modeling a front of mind practice of designing for accessibility of all kinds?
- Do you provide the tools for senior executives and boards of directors to understand risks and mitigations at the appropriate ability of detail?
- Have you attempted to reduce the routine, non value added repetitive tasks that burden network members, by automating part of the flow of work?
- Have you understood the implications of your design of interactions, specifically with regards of the use of competition or collaboration?
- Can key tools verify beyond doubt that logical separation or isolation guarantees no interactions between the different virtual networks?
- Do you have the right data engineering and visualization to provide incentive related feedback at different levels of your organization?
- What is the best sense to setup an enterprise system to manage customer profiles and integrate with multichannel marketing providers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Phygital book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Phygital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Phygital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Phygital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Phygital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Phygital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Phygital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Phygital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Phygital project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Phygital project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Phygital project management strategy been established?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Phygital project management processes you chose to use?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will you know when it is achieved?
Step-by-step and complete Phygital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Phygital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Phygital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Phygital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Phygital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Phygital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Phygital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Phygital project with this in-depth Phygital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Phygital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Phygital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Phygital investments work better.
This Phygital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.