Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Physical Security Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Physical Security Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Physical Security Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Physical Security Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical Security Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you provide information on the real risks that are present in your specific industry and the appropriate implementation alternatives that other organizations use to mitigate risks?
- Are there personnel positions sufficient to meet mission requirements, including administration, accountability of property, and physical security, and protection of the artifacts?
- Is there a lack of accessible knowledge, which may include an external source of support no longer available, about how the asset is designed or configured to support a rebuild?
- Should the implementation of minimum standards for the physical security of a container be a part of a voluntary, incentive-based program or should it be mandatory requirement?
- What design modifications and/or hardening actions is your utility planning to implement to deter/delay physical security threats at transmission substations in the future?
- Do you have a strategy to eliminate duplicate expense for wiring and devices used for building management systems, physical security, and energy monitoring and management?
- Are staff, handling important information, unaware of its importance or unaware of any procedures that must be followed to help prevent loss, corruption or disclosure?
- Are there any communication mechanISMS between components of the information asset that seem particularly vulnerable to a failure leading to a serious problem?
- What is the period of time that you expect medium and high-risk issues identified by the internal/external auditors to be resolved by your organization?
- Does the vendor host own applications or websites, or use another vendors websites, other than safeguard properties, to help manage business workflow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Physical Security Professional book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Physical Security Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Physical Security Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Physical Security Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical Security Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Physical Security Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Physical Security Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Physical Security Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Physical Security Professional project manager must do to finalize Physical Security Professional project close-out?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Physical Security Professional project risks at various Physical Security Professional project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
Step-by-step and complete Physical Security Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Physical Security Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Physical Security Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Physical Security Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Physical Security Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Physical Security Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Physical Security Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Physical Security Professional project with this in-depth Physical Security Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical Security Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical Security Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Physical Security Professional investments work better.
This Physical Security Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.