Confirm your organization ensures that corporate IT assets are properly protected against intrusion and damage via the installation of Firewalls, virus scanners, port blockers, Access Control lists, Physical Security measures, and other security measures.
More Uses of the Physical Security Toolkit:
- Confirm your project ensures all employees observe policy, procedures and regulatory guidance for safety and Physical Security, and monitors for compliance.
- Maintain a site by site overview of budgeting/spend, existing conditions, contact/contract data, and location specific information.
- Manage work with internal stakeholders across the business to identify, assess, report, track, and remediate risks, and support the development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Manage: technical concepts as Application Security, network segregation, Access Controls, ids/ips devices, Physical Security, and Information security Risk Management.
- Confirm your project possess a breadth of demonstrated business, financial and management skills, knowledge and abilities to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Steer: regularly interact and collaborate with Physical Security Engineering who implements technical security controls through projects on deploying security safeguards to address vulnerabilities.
- Be the owner of the Physical Security systems technical architecture, networking, monitoring, databases, infrastructure and Configuration Management.
- Establish that your organization leads multiple Physical Security design and implementation building projects while proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and developing contingency plans to Mitigate Risk.
- Be certain that your enterprise attends and/or participates in professional group meetings; maintains awareness of new trends and developments; incorporates new development as appropriate into programs.
- Be certain that your operation evaluates plans and coordinates Employee Training development on security systems; work with Security Management to correct deficiencies; implements Corrective Actions, and reports deviations.
- Be accountable for understanding technical concepts as Application Security, network segregation, Access Controls, IDS/IPS devices, Physical Security, and Information security Risk Management.
- Manage the application of analytical Risk Management principles for planning and assessment of Mission Assurance, Physical Security, Antiterrorism, Emergency Management, Continuity of Operations and Test Security activities.
- Liaise and collaborate with other program team members, other security disciplines industrial security, Physical Security, special programs security, etc.
- Be certain that your organization prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Confirm your organization complies; conducts assigned internal security controls through performance of compliance assessment review and self inspections to ensure compliance with government and organization regulations/requirements.
- Lead: act as a positive influencer across diverse teams, be able to effectively rally support for your initiatives, and help deeply technical teams create simple solutions to meet your program goals.
- Guide: proactively monitor, identify, correlate and escalate threat/emergency/crisis incidents by leveraging Open Source intelligence and Physical Security technology tools.
- Develop: guidance of Information security and assurance best practices across the Full Stack; application and Data Security, operating system and platform security, network and Physical Security, Policies and Procedures.
- Methodize: legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud Prevention, Physical Security, Software Development community, Network Engineering, etc.
- Standardize: review the Cost Effectiveness and practicality of existing Physical Security procedures and systems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Secure that your project complies; conducts Cyber analytical activities, evaluation of information/technical/Physical Security systems and practices, Cyber investigations, and related duties.
- Steer: Physical Security roles work with your field investigators in a variety of capacities responding to incidents, conducting investigations and completing small projects.
- Ensure your planning develops an RFP for contract guard services, security systems Technical Support, and all other ancillary contracts/service agreements for the security department.
- Develop and review new and cutting edge technology and security measures for possible application to the existing suite of security processes and measures to enhance the security posture of your data facilities.
- Establish that your strategy develops new methods and techniques for addressing Physical Security needs impacting your organization and outside departments in a multi tenant setting.
- Be certain that your design supports Corporate Security management in providing a comprehensive investigations, Physical Security, threat management and workplace safety program that contributes to the overall success of your organization.
- Control: audit the financial, merchandising and operations divisions of assigned locations and provide focused and actionable analysis of results.
- Warrant that your design recommends controls to reduce the risk of physical access issues, and work with client to identify tailored Business Processed safeguards to support the client.
- Secure that your team performs Physical Security, classified Information security, and Information Assurance security tasks in order to safeguard classified information/equipment and high value government purchased and owned equipment and software.
- Drive: monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Physical Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Physical Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Physical Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Physical Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Physical Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- What is your formula for success in Physical Security?
- Who do you think the world wants your organization to be?
- How do you Reduce Costs?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Physical Security agendas for the next 3 years?
- What qualifies as competition?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Consider your own Physical Security project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Physical Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Physical Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Physical Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Physical Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Physical Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Physical Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Physical Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Physical Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Physical Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Physical Security project team have enough people to execute the Physical Security project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Physical Security project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Physical Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Physical Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Physical Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Physical Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Physical Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Physical Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Physical Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Physical Security project with this in-depth Physical Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Physical Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Physical Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Physical Security investments work better.
This Physical Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.