Systematize Platform Development: design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on Business Requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
More Uses of the Platform Development Toolkit:
- Evaluate the feasibility of alternative directions in future architecture/Platform Development through the creation of models and prototypes.
- Initiate Platform Development: partner with infrastructure Engineering teams (on premises and cloud) to adopt standards and patterns for Platform Development and operations.
- Apply expert coding skills to Platform Development projects in partnership with other engineers.
- Establish Platform Development: partner with infrastructure Engineering teams (on premises and cloud) to adopt standards and patterns for Platform Development and operations.
- Collaborate, act as a resource, and mentor other members of the Actuarial and Data And Analytics department on Predictive Modeling techniques and methods and Advanced Analytics Data Platform Development.
- Drive Platform Development: partner with Business Functions, Platform Development and Delivery Teams, and other architects to enhance Existing Applications or ensures new systems can integrate and seamlessly communicate with other applications.
- Analyze Best Practices and emerging concepts in Infrastructure Platform Development.
- Be certain that your team creates architectural artifacts; provides standards and governance oversight for the Platform Development deriving strict guidelines to adhere to industry security standards.
- Ensure your organization creates architectural artifacts; provides standards and governance oversight for the Platform Development deriving strict guidelines to adhere to industry security standards.
- Ensure you mobilize; lead efforts detailing and clarifying platform requirements with partners and technical groups involved in the Platform Development process.
- Maintain alignment with Marketing And Product Management of existing and future platform capabilities and help drive product innovation.
- Evaluate Platform Development: architecture and build a high performance Data Analytics platform to support data staging and computational analysis by the team.
- Orchestrate Platform Development: so, if you have reached a conclusion that you absolutely need to build a Custom Software solution or your organization application, you ought to consider a Low Code/no code platform that provides robust Application Development capabilities at a fraction of the cost of Custom Software.
- Orchestrate Platform Development: application designarchitects and designs Software Solutions which support the functional specifications and framework of your IT Strategy and technical platform ensures technical solution designs are consistent with departmental standards.
- Create Shared Service platform System Architecture for next generation Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, monitoring and observability platforms.
- Systematize Platform Development: design, build, manage and operate the Infrastructure As A Service layer (hosted and cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing.
- Manage work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks.
- Methodize Platform Development: own the vision and technical roadmap for the Data Platform team by working with leads, Product Management Teams, and partners across your organization.
- Be certain that your design identifies and evaluates Industry Trends in application technologies, to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Collaborate on developing, implementing, and maintaining your Threat Intelligence platform and related tooling.
- Ensure your organization complies; designs and implements Test Data Management practices for real time applications in a multi platform environment.
- Be accountable for helping design the platform by working with your product team and both internal and External Stakeholders to provide an engineering perspective.
- Supervise Platform Development: general IT knowledge system troubleshooting, hardware setup, employee on boarding and off boarding, system and Platform Security.
- Provide feedback to your Product and Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Lead and drive architecture to create a next generation multi Cloud Management Platform to delight your customers, working with the Engineering teams and Product Management Teams.
- Lead Platform Development: mature and execute technology Risk Management strategy for Cloud Based Solutions, working closely with business, technology, and Information security to allow Cloud Platform capabilities.
- Be accountable for processing invoices across multiple platform companies ensuring accuracy of coding and approvals.
- Steer Platform Development: net platform project in Retail Services client.
- Establish Platform Development: design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production.
- Secure that your group maintains practice group intranet site and repository of administrative and Business Development information.
- Manage to assess the effectiveness and practicality of Information Technology systems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is performance measured?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How can you become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What qualifications and skills do you need?
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- In the case of a Platform Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Platform Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Platform Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- What are the clients issues and concerns?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Platform Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Platform Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Platform Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Platform Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Platform Development Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Platform Development Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Platform Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform Development project with this in-depth Platform Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform Development investments work better.
This Platform Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.