Guidance of Information security and assurance best practices across the full stack; application and Data Security, operating system and Platform Security, network and Physical Security, Policies and Procedures.
More Uses of the Platform Security Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: evaluation of office 365 Platform Security controls encompassing the full suite of office 365 services.
- Orchestrate: Platform Security Architecture review and Threat Modeling.
- Be accountable for implementing Platform Security and framework improvements.
- Establish that your strategy complies; results oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
- Come manage a growing security team that is driven to design and improve Platform Security through innovation, automation, and excellence.
- Ensure you merge; mid career IT Platform Security specialization.
- Be certain that your planning complies;
- Direct: everyone has moved at least once and everyone thinks moving is painful.
- Orchestrate: proactively assume responsibility for quickly learning the existing Platform Security and cryptography offerings.
- Ensure you aid; lead engagement management.
- Coordinate: project/program/Product Management non tech.
- Oversee an effective Cybersecurity Enterprise Architecture program.
- Systematize: general IT knowledge system troubleshooting, hardware setup, employee on boarding and off boarding, system and Platform Security.
- Drive: Platform Security technologies and techniques server, endpoint, mobile, etc.
- Ensure you mastermind; participated in engagements utilizing Agile approaches.
- Initiate: work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Manage work with your compliance partner to provide support for Security And Compliance audits.
- Manage: Project Management compliance.
- Oversee: tech Customer Support Social Media Marketing platform.
- Ensure you boost; lead the development and implementation of business relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of your organizations security program.
- Establish that your organization complies; plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of engagement financials and health status.
- Confirm you challenge; lead the development and implementation of security controls, standards, policies, and procedures to ensure Continuous Monitoring and protection of Information Systems.
- Develop: plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project life cycle to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure your design defines and implements industry standard practices around cloud Platform Security.
- Drive: Software Engineering, Platform Security.
- Drive: overseer the execution of multiple Risk Management functions for Cybersecurity, third party risk, and Business Continuity.
- Ensure you commit; lead the development and implementation of an effective information Security Awareness and security Compliance Training program.
- Confirm your organization takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners to develop a detailed and evolving backlog.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How do you spread information?
- What is the recognized need?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Platform Security forward?
- To what extent does management recognize Platform Security as a tool to increase the results?
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Platform Security results?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- How do you ensure that implementations of Platform Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Platform Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Platform Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Platform Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Platform Security project team have enough people to execute the Platform Security project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Platform Security project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Platform Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform Security project with this in-depth Platform Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform Security investments work better.
This Platform Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.