Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pricing Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pricing Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pricing Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pricing Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pricing Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How do you sharpen the value and differentiation of your business by using developments in risk analytics to help clients manage the impact of emerging risk trends?
- Should your organizations default experience or credit standing be included and how much conservatism should, theoretically, be included in a market value approach?
- Do the scale and scope of quantitative expertise and development practices in modeling practices reflect a satisfactory level of agility and rigor?
- How do you link your sales and marketing instruments with critical supply chain factors as lead times, inventory and capacity constraints?
- How manageable are segregation of duty requirements and costs associated with independent price verification and model vetting/validation?
- What mechanisms are in place for early identification of new entrants with alternative services, delivery approaches and pricing models?
- How do you adjust your sourcing strategy and inventory rules to take into account the effects of dynamic pricing and customer margins?
- What portion of your management is evaluated in writing on performance with regard to corporate social and environmental targets?
- What levels of staff are required to review change order pricing analysis and what are qualifications to do cost analysis?
- How does the use of sales and marketing instruments affect upstream replenishment capabilities and overall profitability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pricing Analytics book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pricing Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pricing Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pricing Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pricing Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pricing Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pricing Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pricing Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Pricing Analytics project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Pricing Analytics project will take?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Pricing Analytics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Pricing Analytics project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
Step-by-step and complete Pricing Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pricing Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pricing Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pricing Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pricing Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pricing Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pricing Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pricing Analytics project with this in-depth Pricing Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pricing Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pricing Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pricing Analytics investments work better.
This Pricing Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.