Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privacy by Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privacy by Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privacy by Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privacy by Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privacy by Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is the best way to ensure that IoT device manufacturers integrate privacy by design and security by design principles, as well as interoperability standards into the core values?
- Should the principle of privacy by design, which aims at addressing data protection concerns at the stage of conception of a product, service, or information system, be introduced?
- Is it possible to successfully embed privacy protection into all design and how is the user to express the level of desired protection, or to know whether options exist?
- Are privacy impact assessments a regular part of your product development process to ensure that your products meet privacy by design best practices?
- Are systems, products, and business practices based on privacy principles by design and according to industry best practices?
- How does the case organization handle customers data in the information system from order to delivery in compliance to GDPR?
- Are audits of user compliance completed by an independent third party or a designated representative of your organization?
- What else can be done to try to keep AI and its associate spin off technologies from becoming more harmful than helpful?
- How do you work with privacy by design and minimize the collection of unnecessary data when creating new products?
- What are the technical challenges faced by the case organization in handling customers data to comply with GDPR?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privacy by Design book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privacy by Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privacy by Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privacy by Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privacy by Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privacy by Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privacy by Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privacy by Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why should the resource portfolio contain a minimum of information?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Privacy by Design project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Privacy by Design project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Privacy by Design project management strategy been established?
- Executing Process Group: How does Privacy by Design project management relate to other disciplines?
- Process Improvement Plan: Who should prepare the process improvement action plan?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Privacy by Design project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
Step-by-step and complete Privacy by Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privacy by Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privacy by Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privacy by Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privacy by Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privacy by Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privacy by Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privacy by Design project with this in-depth Privacy by Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privacy by Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privacy by Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privacy by Design investments work better.
This Privacy by Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.