Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privacy Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privacy Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privacy Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privacy Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privacy Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you guarantee that privacy rules are being applied consistently on a organization-wide basis in terms of controlled access, secure record handling, proper retention, and secure destruction?
- What security do you require or recommend at the network, operating system, database, and application levels to satisfy data integrity and privacy requirements for system data and business rules?
- Are your organizations compliance initiatives and audit programs strong enough to meet the needs and expectations of executive management, investors, regulators, and customers?
- How can a privacy-aware identity and access management system for enterprises be designed, which enhances security for individuals and enable consent based access for services?
- Is there an information security oversight function that provides clear direction and visible management support for security initiatives within your organization?
- What role can internal audit play in helping to create awareness within your organization regarding data privacy, data integrity, and data accessibility issues?
- Has management formulated a comprehensive, written data privacy and cyber security program consisting of reasonable and appropriate policies and procedures?
- Does your organization include the evaluation of the adequacy of security controls in place when evaluating the various forms of processing personal data?
- What of horizontal information barriers, which prevent management from gaining access to the knowledge held by agents lower down the corporate hierarchy?
- How will enterprises evolve organizationally, architecturally and procedurally to respond to growing concerns over corporate and personal privacy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privacy Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privacy Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privacy Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privacy Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privacy Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privacy Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privacy Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privacy Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Privacy Management project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Privacy Management project risks at various Privacy Management project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Privacy Management project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete Privacy Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privacy Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privacy Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privacy Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privacy Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privacy Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privacy Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privacy Management project with this in-depth Privacy Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privacy Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privacy Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privacy Management investments work better.
This Privacy Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.