Facilitate collaboration and enhance communication between Engineering, Marketing and Operations to ensure your organization understands the vision and direction for each technology, provides input on product strategy and gathers Customer Insights.
More Uses of the Product Service Development Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: insight analyzing work closely with operational counterparts in customer Relationship Management, engineering and DevOps.
- Become involved in development, implementation and annual review of strategic plan through the fiscal modeling of Business Cases and impact.
- Provide timely, proactive communication about the status of Product Development activities and changes impacting projects.
- Manage: actively lead the Product Development process by documenting requirements and developing procedures that allow for the product to be ready for market.
- Manage work with program and project leadership to implement processes and technology that support business value and process efficiency across business and technical functions.
- Liaise with the Engineering team on any product changes, particularly on version release, and ensure performance targets and SLAs are met through any change.
- Collaborate with technical and operational peers across organization to ensure that your technical direction and approach aligns vertically throughout the technology stack.
- Develop and improve Engineering processes to ensure predictability, consistency, timeliness, and reliability of throughput.
- Support the client and Customer Relationship Management by being the expert on the customers data and the output of your products (SLA, accuracy, parameters, formatting, value).
- Initiate: operational management ongoing operational functions to resolve immediate issues, improve operations/efficiency and drive customer loyalty/retention.
- Initiate, direct, and support projects to implement innovative equipment, processes, and methods that enhance efficiency, improve safety, and increase profitability.
- Analyze ongoing business results to conceive initiatives and actions to drive revenue growth, customer loyalty/retention and profit.
- Ensure you reconcile; build a digitally focused innovative culture capable of delivering on your growth targets and thinking in the white space to deliver new value for the customer.
- Organize: closure lead post project debrief sessions, archive Intellectual Property and transfer knowledge to engineers and Managed Services and practice teams.
- Support employee relations activities by working with management to resolve conflict and facilitate achievement of established Business Objectives.
- Manage work on Market Segmentation and prospecting efforts to help identify different channels to market and sale the solution and establish procedures for each channel.
- Deliver or facilitate technical training to Engineers, contribute, lead or own internal online consideration groups and virtual team meetings.
- Secure that your group participates in the development and maintenance of processes to continually improve Organizational Effectiveness between internal organizations.
- Maintain open communications between your organization and customers, and establish a professional customer vendor relationship with appropriate customer interaction.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to production using Failure Analysis and Root Cause Analysis using Six Sigma tools.
- Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and joint ventures.
- Ensure you persuade; understand the intersection of business and technology executives in selling and positioning analytics in the enterprise.
- Execute primary and secondary research on Customer Feedback, Market Trends and the competitive environment to inform the Product Development process.
- Orchestrate: design create and / or evaluate technical designs for customer systems, develop Test Plans, build proof of concepts and lead design review to ensure alignment with customers business requirements.
- Coordinate and leverage the outside sales force to identify new projects and application requirements and overall sales opportunities to support organization sales and profit goals.
- Create relevant market offerings related to Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Analytics, and Modern Systems Integration.
- Be a partner to the client and Customer Relationship Management by being the expert on the customers data and the output of your products (SLA, accuracy, parameters, formatting, value).
- Qualify and close new sales from opportunities received through inbound calls, leads generated based on web marketing initiatives, and execute focused outbound campaigns in your territory.
- Guide: insight analyzing provides advanced analysis of data from a variety of raw data sources, to deliver actionable and valuable insights for your clients.
- Organize: program and enhance current services through frequent interaction with business, system testing, Quality Assurance, and network groups.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Service Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Service Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Service Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Service Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Service Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Product Service Development into the services that you provide?
- Implementation planning: is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Is the measure of success for Product Service Development understandable to a variety of people?
- Is a Product Service Development breakthrough on the horizon?
- What is in scope?
- What are your needs in relation to Product Service Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What are the clients issues and concerns?
- Are Product Service Development vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
- How difficult is it to qualify what Product Service Development ROI is?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Service Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Service Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Service Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Service Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Service Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Service Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Service Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Service Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Product Service Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Product Service Development project team have enough people to execute the Product Service Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Product Service Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Product Service Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Service Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Service Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Service Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Service Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Service Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Service Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Service Development project with this in-depth Product Service Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Service Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Service Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Service Development investments work better.
This Product Service Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.