Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjectLibre Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjectLibre related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjectLibre specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjectLibre Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjectLibre improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Has the cost effectiveness been sufficiently demonstrated, including the cost effectiveness of the project design approach as compared to alternative approaches to achieve similar benefits?
- Do you control security options for employees who only need to view and edit a subset of your business data, as individual customer, project, group of vendors, or employee accounts?
- Does the financial organization have access to adequate, independent information in order to appropriately monitor the cloud service provider and the effectiveness of its controls?
- Do you quickly analyze the financial performance of internal and external projects by comparing resources consumed and revenue earned to the project budgets?
- Does the project take into account potential major risks, including the consequences of climate change and provides sufficient risk mitigation measures?
- Where do you put that content so that its easily accessible, easy to restore, and keeps the media and associated projects intact?
- When will a dashboard be available for tracking your tasks, project status, and activities across one or more projects?
- What are your data center facilities resource demands for the current year projected to be, compared with last year?
- What policies does the service provider have in place to monitor employees with access to confidential information?
- Are your valuable IT personnel spending more time on resolving incidents than on projects, planning, and strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjectLibre book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ProjectLibre self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjectLibre Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjectLibre areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjectLibre Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjectLibre projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjectLibre Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ProjectLibre project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the ProjectLibre project Plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the ProjectLibre project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the ProjectLibre project been properly established?
- Team Directory: Decisions: is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the ProjectLibre projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented ProjectLibre project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Executing Process Group: Could a new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
Step-by-step and complete ProjectLibre Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjectLibre project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjectLibre project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjectLibre project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjectLibre project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjectLibre project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjectLibre project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjectLibre project with this in-depth ProjectLibre Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjectLibre projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjectLibre and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjectLibre investments work better.
This ProjectLibre All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.