Manage day to day security operational tasks as security event monitoring, log monitoring and security Incident Management, compliance monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, and monitoring and responding to Emerging Threats varying from endpoint to server to Public Cloud system.
More Uses of the Public Cloud Toolkit:
- Keep abreast of security Industry Standards, technology changes, trends, and Best Practices to ensure Public Cloud and on prem environments are properly secured, monitored, and documented.
- Arrange that your strategy complies; continuous self improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of applicable technologies Data Center, SDN, Public Cloud, security, networking, etc.
- Ensure you involve; build and deploy Micro Services based applications in Public Cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Ensure your venture provides technical guidance to internal and external stakeholders on relevance and differentiation of Security And Compliance posture of Public Cloud offering to address opportunities and market gaps.
- Methodize: built using a combination of industry standard Open Source solutions and internally developed applications and is backed by the Kubernetes eco system running on Public Cloud providers.
- Engage in continuous self improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of relevant technologies security, Data Center, SDN, Public Cloud, networking, endpoint, etc.
- Drive Private Cloud (Data Center) consolidation and transition to Public Cloud while maintaining current SLAs and neutral budget impact.
- Evaluate DLP solutions for distributed data deployed in an on prem/private/Public Cloud configurations and strengthen processes, human/automated workflows to Reduce Risk of data loss.
- Manage product specialists, Product Managers, Public Cloud partners, and other stakeholders to create the best solution to fit the customers Cloud Architecture.
- Devise: partner with Information security to implement a comprehensive security Vulnerability Management program for all on premise and Public Cloud Infrastructure components.
- Systematize: work together with System Administrators, network planners and application developers to deliver innovative technology solutions using Azure Public Cloud Services.
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and operations peers to deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives for the Public Cloud programs.
- Be accountable for leading large scale initiatives emphasizing the strategy, design and development of Platform As A Service, Infrastructure As A Service, Software as a Service cloud platforms that extend to private and Public Cloud deployment models.
- Be accountable for helping develop long term plans and set the direction for the Private and Public Cloud Ops infrastructure needs for your organization.
- Enable the Public Cloud Services organization to gain key insights into its business with Business Intelligence and Analytics to support fast growth.
- Assure your strategy applies Thought Leadership and provides advice on multiple technologies and shapes the long term direction of AT and fit Public Cloud Strategy.
- Secure that your strategy collects and analyzes data on existing processes and protection controls that are or need to be applied in Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and hybrid (on premise and cloud) solutions.
- Confirm your operation complies; enterprises are running mission critical software in more places than ever before in datacenter, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and at the edge.
- Initiate: design and deploy a multitude applications utilizing Public Cloud stack focusing on high availability, Fault Tolerance, and auto scaling.
- Be accountable for understanding the roles of public and Private Clouds and how to effectively leverage the Public Cloud safely and securely with an appropriate Risk Analysis is key.
- Provide Technical Consultation to application teams migrating to Public Cloud Based on joint assessment of existing application technology and deployment model.
- Provide Technical Consultation to application teams migrating to Public Cloud Based on a joint assessment of existing application technology and deployment model.
- Control: implementation and support of Web Application firewall capabilities into corporate development SDLC processes across Public Cloud and on premise environments.
- Be accountable for designing solutions to improve the efficiency, reliability, and operability of your distributed, stateful, Data Processing systems in Public Clouds.
- Provide technical expertise for complex technical production issues related to Contact Technology applications running in Mixed Operating System, Private and Public Cloud Solutions environments.
- Warrant that your team complies; payments is built entirely on Public Cloud, utilizing serverless patterns and concepts to deliver a highly available, elastic set of APIs with low cost of ownership.
- Support the enterprise with high availability, Disaster Recovery, security and network configuration across edge devices, Private Cloud, Public Cloud and office network.
- Ensure you spearhead; lead planning and design of Public Cloud Base architectures, solutions, configurations, integrations, and migrations for mobility service platform.
- Be accountable for solving security challenges in a Hybrid Cloud environment (workloads spread across on premise Data Center and Public Cloud as AWS).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What information do you gather?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud?
- Have all basic functions of Public Cloud been defined?
- What is your decision requirements diagram?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What are (control) requirements for Public Cloud Information?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Public Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Public Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Public Cloud project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Public Cloud Project Team have enough people to execute the Public Cloud Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Public Cloud Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Public Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public Cloud Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public Cloud project with this in-depth Public Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Cloud and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public Cloud investments work better.
This Public Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.