Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quote-to-Cash Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quote-to-Cash related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quote-to-Cash specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quote-to-Cash Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quote-to-Cash improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is the ideal proportion of attributes of your organization listing that appeals to regular users of business listings search?
- Does a person independent of the payroll processing, approval and distribution reconcile the payroll organization account?
- Are the cash disbursement records filed and maintained in accordance with the records management policies and procedures?
- Do consumers make rational decisions at the checkout or do unconscious factors as habitual behaviour play a greater role?
- What are the capabilities, skills, and knowledge needed to support consumption-based models in an as-a-service economy?
- Are resale inventory records filed and maintained in accordance with the records management policies and procedures?
- Are the cash receipt records filed and maintained in accordance with the records management policies and procedures?
- Are the fixed asset records filed and maintained in accordance with the records management policies and procedures?
- Are organization records filed and maintained in accordance with the records management policies and procedures?
- How does your organization stuck with entrenched inflexibility possibly evolve to achieve new levels of success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quote-to-Cash book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quote-to-Cash self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quote-to-Cash Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quote-to-Cash areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quote-to-Cash Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quote-to-Cash projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quote-to-Cash Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quote-to-Cash project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Quote-to-Cash project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Quote-to-Cash project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Project Charter: Quote-to-Cash project objective statement: what must the Quote-to-Cash project do?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
Step-by-step and complete Quote-to-Cash Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quote-to-Cash project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quote-to-Cash project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quote-to-Cash project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quote-to-Cash project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quote-to-Cash project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quote-to-Cash project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quote-to-Cash project with this in-depth Quote-to-Cash Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quote-to-Cash projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quote-to-Cash and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quote-to-Cash investments work better.
This Quote-to-Cash All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.