Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Order-to-Cash Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Order-to-Cash related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Order-to-Cash specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Order-to-Cash Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 940 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Order-to-Cash improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 940 standard requirements:
- Does the solution reduce the overall cycle time and/or cost, or does it just shift it somewhere else, or, even worse, does it increase cycle time and/or cost in another part of the whole process?
- Will the independent foreclosure review process require the borrower to sign a waiver to release the servicer from any claims related to the foreclosure action in order to receive remediation?
- What factors should be considered in determining whether a risk component is implicit in the fair value or cash flows of an entire item, in order to be an eligible hedged component?
- Did the session provide you new information on current and prospective issues in the Doha or regional negotiations that would be difficult for you to obtain from other sources?
- Are you creating a process landscape for the entire business, modeling a specific business function (for example, sales) or an end-to-end process (for example, order-to-cash)?
- Analytics is the number one technology to impact procurement in the next two years. How does your organization utilize analytics, to optimize your procurement activities?
- To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
- Does the support team truly understand the product and the business needs of a PSO, or is it an outsourced or off-shore group with only a peripheral understanding?
- Cognitive procurement, ml, ai, blockchain, predictive analytics, and rpa will have an impact on procurement. what is the technology impacting your here and now?
- How do practices differ when pursuing different types of outsourcing as offshore outsourcing, application service provision, and business process outsourcing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Order-to-Cash book in PDF containing 940 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Order-to-Cash self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Order-to-Cash Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Order-to-Cash areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Order-to-Cash Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Order-to-Cash projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Order-to-Cash Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Order-to-Cash project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Order-to-Cash project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Order-to-Cash project?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Order-to-Cash project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Order-to-Cash project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Order-to-Cash project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Order-to-Cash Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Order-to-Cash project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Order-to-Cash project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Order-to-Cash project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Order-to-Cash project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Order-to-Cash project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Order-to-Cash project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Order-to-Cash project with this in-depth Order-to-Cash Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Order-to-Cash projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Order-to-Cash and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Order-to-Cash investments work better.
This Order-to-Cash All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.