Partner with Finance business systems to help implement digital technologies to improve operational effectiveness, Compliance and reporting, incorporating digital enablers for end to end Finance processes ( as procure to pay, Order to Cash, record to report) by assessing challenges/needs/gaps.
More Uses of the Order-to-Cash Toolkit:
- Organize: industry leading healthcare.
- Execute specific Order to Cash functions for strategic ventures.
- Secure that your organization performs Requirements Gathering, Solution Design and testing cycles.
- Head: Finance Organizational Design.
- Cost Accounting / Manufacturing Finance.
- Transfer Pricing and interorganization accounting.
- Transact enablement management strategic ventures.
- Identify: Finance performance Benchmarking.
- Ensure you pilot; understand industry objectives, Strategic Direction and key competition.
- Establish: leverage Reporting And Analytics to manage end to end contracts to cash functions.
- Ensure you deliver; build and scale processes and capabilities to enable the future growth of Strategic Ventures.
- Collaborate with data/engineering on reporting enhancement initiatives related to the Order to Cash process.
- Ensure policies and processes are enforced and communicated.
- Ensure you designate; and you deliver Automation capabilities that streamline end to end Business Processes as hire to retire and Order to Cash eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
- Make sure that your organization has a continuous Process Improvement mindset.
- Control: Finance vision and Strategy development.
- Collaborate with IT on system implementation/enhancement initiatives to the extent impacting Order to Cash process and deployment of other enabling technologies as metrics dashboard.
- Oversee: Order to Cash, procure to pay and record to report processes.
- Systematize: Finance Process Improvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Order-to-Cash Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Order-to-Cash related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Order-to-Cash specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Order-to-Cash Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Order-to-Cash improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the solution reduce the overall cycle time and/or cost, or does it just shift it somewhere else, or, even worse, does it increase cycle time and/or cost in another part of the whole process?
- How powerful would it be if you could alert your CFO to the total Cost Savings delivered by your digital team members in an end to end Order-to-Cash process for any time frame, instantly?
- How do you make a differentiated model â delivering multiple levels of service â work, given that models complicate Order-to-Cash and Supply Chain processes?
- How should your organization manage its inventory, Accounts Receivable, and accounts payable in order to reduce the length of its cash conversion cycle?
- What capabilities have been engineered into the system for tracing materials throughout the process and to segregate non conforming products?
- Is any local purchase being planned by other departments â how will the combination of cash transfers and local purchase affect markets?
- Are the daily receipts totals from all credit card processing devices printed and used to settle transactions for each business day?
- Is your IT Strategy based on flexible, scalable platforms that can integrate all customer facing processes across your business?
- Do non integrated business functions and legacy Systems And Processes inhibit your responsiveness to new revenue opportunities?
- Is purchasing centralized, in order to ensure purchasing power is leveraged to achieve the best terms and conditions possible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Order-to-Cash book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Order-to-Cash self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Order-to-Cash Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Order-to-Cash areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Order-to-Cash Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Order-to-Cash projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Order-to-Cash Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Order-to-Cash project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Order-to-Cash project?
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the Order-to-Cash project scope statement created?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to Portfolio management?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Order-to-Cash project sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Order-to-Cash project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Order-to-Cash Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Order-to-Cash project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Order-to-Cash Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Order-to-Cash project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Order-to-Cash project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Order-to-Cash project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Order-to-Cash project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Order-to-Cash project with this in-depth Order-to-Cash Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Order-to-Cash projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Order-to-Cash and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Order-to-Cash investments work better.
This Order-to-Cash All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.