Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rapid Application Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rapid Application Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rapid Application Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rapid Application Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rapid Application Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Which capability should the application developer ask the administrator to use that blocks users of that platform from accessing the server until the fix can be installed?
- Is it mandatory for the vendor to provide hourly rates for all the categories under Technical/Infrastructure and Application Development and Support?
- Do you need to simplify your infrastructure and provide highly efficient blockchain operations to your application developers and lines of business?
- How will the IT organization make the transition from application development, maintenance and integration to SOA and agile development methods?
- How should the infrastructure organization collaborate with application developers and how should the interaction model evolve over time?
- Do application developers and database administrators within your organization receive annual role-based IT security training?
- Is application development slowed through difficulty in creating and configuring test and development environments?
- How do you know when the application is fully designed without any guidance as to what constitutes a full design?
- What have you done in the past year to make the activities of your development organization more transparent?
- Is the focus of the Application Development Services around Software configuration or Application Development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rapid Application Development book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rapid Application Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rapid Application Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rapid Application Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rapid Application Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rapid Application Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rapid Application Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rapid Application Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Rapid Application Development project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Rapid Application Development project managers of large information technology Rapid Application Development projects need strong technical skills?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Rapid Application Development project be complete by a specified date?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does your vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
Step-by-step and complete Rapid Application Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rapid Application Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rapid Application Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rapid Application Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rapid Application Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rapid Application Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rapid Application Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rapid Application Development project with this in-depth Rapid Application Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rapid Application Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rapid Application Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rapid Application Development investments work better.
This Rapid Application Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.