Design, develop, and maintain department, virtual department, and self paced training content using traditional Instructional Design and Rapid Development strategies.
More Uses of the Rapid Development Toolkit:
- Be accountable for building innovative solutions that enable Rapid Development.
- Ensure you invent; understand and recommend Security Controls for the Rapid Development of consumer facing prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches.
- Run as a startup, you implement a Rapid Development Cycle and allow switching projects as you and your organization grow and evolve.
- Govern: preference for working in Rapid Development Cycles.
- Ensure you coach; Rapid Development of domain or problem specific tools that leverage identified vulnerabilities.
- Ensure you arrange; build innovative solutions that enable Rapid Development.
- Pilot: for the Rapid Development of digital devices and designing / developing custom pcbs.
- Develop use cases if Rapid Development Model is implemented.
- Enable Rapid Development processes while maintaining stable system delivery.
- Systematize: work in an Agile, Rapid Development, and prototyping environment.
- Ensure all your work is highly specialized system/application training developed in Articulate Rise and other Rapid Development apps.
- Create metrics to demonstrate improved abilities for Rapid Development and delivery of work products in the Value Stream.
- Drive: work in an Agile, Rapid Development and prototyping environment.
- Execute Rapid Development of new data and analytic work tracks with fast iteration over quick sprints.
- Provide other engineering expertise and support to drive Rapid Development of new technologies, new products and successful new production launch.
- Steer: team of experimental scientists and hardware engineers, focused on the Rapid Development and Testing of prototypes.
- Standardize: 1 via Solutions, to ensure Rapid Development and service to market.
- Establish that your business develops processes, guidelines and framework for Rapid Development and deployment of services.
- Ensure you champion; Rapid Development and Testing.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rapid Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rapid Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rapid Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rapid Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rapid Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Who have you, as a company, historically been when you've been at your best?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Can you do all this work?
- Is a Rapid Development Team Work effort in place?
- What are your needs in relation to Rapid Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Why the need?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rapid Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rapid Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rapid Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rapid Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rapid Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rapid Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rapid Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rapid Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Rapid Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Rapid Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Rapid Development Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Rapid Development Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Rapid Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rapid Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rapid Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rapid Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rapid Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rapid Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rapid Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rapid Development project with this in-depth Rapid Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rapid Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rapid Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rapid Development investments work better.
This Rapid Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.