Evaluate Red Team: own and develop phase gate approach incorporating Best Practices for a robust Product Development methodology to ensure flawless New Product Launch.
More Uses of the Red Team Toolkit:
- Ensure you are seen as an influential team leader and always advocate for quality as a shaRed Team responsibility, yet are open to change .
- Ensure you control; Red Team operations allow your organization to assess the Cyber readiness and awareness through scenario based controlled incidents.
- Be accountable for conducting multiple Penetration Testing activities spanning all categories of offensive and defensive security (Red Team, Network, Web Application, Client Side, Wireless, Social Engineering, Dumpster Diving).
- Attack and Red Team tools and frameworks.
- Execute and improve vulnerability Management Processes secure Code Review, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Vulnerability Assessment, etc.
- Be accountable for executing stealthy Penetration Testing, advanced Red Team, or adversary simulation engagements using commercially/freely available offensive Security Tools and utilities built into Operating Systems.
- Ensure you exceed; recommend specific technical and procedural controls to mitigate Cybersecurity risks identified as part of formal Risk Assessments, via Threat Intelligence, Penetration Tests, Red Team exercises, etc.
- Perform internal Penetration Tests and lead Red Team exercises.
- Initiate Red Team: security Software Engineering Red Team penetration testers.
- Be accountable for responding to threats escalated from the SOC, Threat Hunt, DLP, Red Team, Vulnerability Management, Insider Threat, or infrastructure teams.
- Lead Red Team: work in close collaboration with other members of the team and cross functionally with other analytics centeRed Teams.
- Standardize Red Team: conduct red and hunt operations using Threat Intelligence, anomalous Log Analysis, and brainstorming sessions to detect, emulate, and mitigate Cyber actors from low level hardware through Cloud Services.
- Provide weekly recap to management on operational status, identifying potential red flags and proactive action steps.
- Ensure you educate; Red Hat Linux online support services.
- Organize Red Team: conduct red and hunt operations using Threat Intelligence, anomalous Log Analysis, and brainstorming sessions to detect, emulate, and mitigate Cyber actors from low level hardware through Cloud Services.
- Ensure you control; Red Hat Operating System 7.
- Systematize Red Team: Linux Red Hat OS knowledge, vmware, Shell Scripting, Python.
- Ensure you standardize; Red Hat Linux System Administration.
- Ensure your business facilitates the creation of Project Plans and timelines, operating mechanisms, dashboards and financial Scorecards for each initiative to keep executive leaders current on progress and potential red flags.
- Ensure you assess; Red Hat Linux System Administration.
- Direct Red Team: expert level Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration.
- Ensure you command; and Red Hat Linux OS version 7.
- Provide System Administration support for Red Hat Linux based servers.
- Ensure you oversee; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Be accountable for implementing Jenkins workflow and plugins for repeatable deployments of multi tier applications, artifacts and services to Docker and Red Hat.
- Ensure you boost; Red Hat administrator/engineering.
- Execute strategic Public Relations strategies on behalf of Lola Red and its clients.
- Arrange that your organization develops, communicate and oversees Red Classic strategy and metrics for the Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and efficiency of all functions enabling Red Classic organization owned assets and Owner Operators in accordance with network and service metrics.
- Formulate Red Team: conduct red and hunt operations using Threat Intelligence, anomalous Log Analysis, and brainstorming sessions to detect, emulate, and mitigate Cyber actors from low level hardware through Cloud Services.
- Oversee the delivery of consulting projects; provide proactive control of resources, consultants/employees, and mentoring of Project Team leadership.
- Manage system wide Email Marketing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud design, code, build, test, and deploy email campaigns.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Red Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Red Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Red Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Red Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Red Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Red Team activities?
- Where do you need Red Team improvement?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What do you want to improve?
- What Red Team data do you gather or use now?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How do you improve Red Team service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Red Team book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Red Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Red Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Red Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Red Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Red Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Red Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Red Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Red Team project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Red Team Project Team have enough people to execute the Red Team Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Red Team Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Red Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Red Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Red Team Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Red Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Red Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Red Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Red Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Red Team project with this in-depth Red Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Red Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Red Team and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Red Team investments work better.
This Red Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.