Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reduce Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reduce Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reduce Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reduce Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reduce Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How is your organization developing and strengthening the knowledge, competencies and capacities it requires to continuously improve the effectiveness of its disaster risk reduction interventions?
- Have measures to reduce the likelihood, duration or impact of a disruption for identified risks been considered and implemented, and are in accordance with your organizations risk appetite?
- What can analysis and standards development at your organizational level do to create the conditions for employees to achieve the desired learning outcomes at your organization level?
- Does your organization have policies and procedures in place regarding a risk management process sufficient to reduce risks and vulnerabilities to a reasonable and appropriate level?
- How are your peers reducing risk in production, maintenance, and service operations by tracking chemical use, assessing exposure, documenting controls, and communicating hazards?
- Can targeted natural resource management make a substantial and cost effective contribution to reducing the vulnerability of human systems to climate related natural hazards?
- How do you incorporate product design, architecture, engineering, risk reduction, budgeting and offshoring into agile/lean while preserving experimentation and adaptation?
- What steps do you feel risk benefit analysis should take to ensure that all possible strategies for reducing risks from a particular problem are considered for costing?
- Does the contract provide for stipulated payment schedules, accumulating retention or other features which reduce the variability of the timing of loss reimbursement?
- How do you know if a vulnerability scan or intrusion detection system improves your information security processes and/or reduces the risk to your information assets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reduce Risk book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reduce Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reduce Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reduce Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reduce Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reduce Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reduce Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reduce Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of your organizations Reduce Risk projects meeting customers objectives?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Reduce Risk project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Reduce Risk project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Reduce Risk project, that is)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Reduce Risk project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities â How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Reduce Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reduce Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reduce Risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reduce Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reduce Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reduce Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reduce Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reduce Risk project with this in-depth Reduce Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reduce Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reduce Risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reduce Risk investments work better.
This Reduce Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.