Collaborate with the Risk Operations Center, Payment Intelligence and Data Security teams to develop rules that thwart egregious enumeration attacks, fraud schemes and compromises and mitigate exploitation of security controls prescribed by the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Help drive common and repeatable approaches that make it simpler for Project Teams and leads to manage Risk and focus on big picture problems.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational Risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Be accountable for developing and managing the overall Disaster Recovery plan and capacity of IT systems and infrastructure; ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations and mitigate the Risk of negatively impacting the stability of the business environment.
- Arrange that your planning complies; plans and organizes activities of professional and administrative staff engaged in providing Information security/Cybersecurity services associated with existing and emerging security Risks in a complex and highly regulated environment.
- Perform vulnerability life cycle management analysis to ensure system, application, and database patches are applied to reduce security Risks.
- Manage work with leaders around your organization to anticipate potential obstacles in the Supply Chain and generate ideas for improving overall distribution operations and logistics processes.
- Warrant that your design complies; access, query, aggregate, manipulate, consolidate and summarize omni channel customer and visitor data from multiple large scale data sources using Data Science tools.
- Manage work with your Risk and Insurance team to build deep dive analytics and Machine Learning models to better forecast Risk across your portfolio.
- Mitigate significant Risks associated with large projects, which require new processes and/or involve significant changes to existing processes.
- Be accountable for identifying and controlling the operational Risk factors, ensuring sensible controls for current situations and future changes in the project.
- Ensure your project complies; with all applicable policies implemented by Ethics, Risk And Compliance or your organization and fosters accountability that encourages other to do the same.
- Provide support to Project Planning, tracking, estimation, Risk Management, Change Management, measurement, resource forecasting, and Financial Management across all projects.
- Be accountable for working directly with the Operations, Risk, Product, and Compliance teams to ensure that the maximum amount of customers are expediently serviced while minimizing Risk.
- Lead measurable results by implementing and monitoring comprehensive safety and Risk improvement plans of complex, technical, and dynamic nature.
- Collaborate with Human Resources, Risk Management, safety, it, accounting and other departments requiring support of an investigation or projects.
- Establish that your organization identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Be certain that your operation identifies, monitors, and evaluates operational solutions to reduce Information security Risk, meet Compliance Requirements and increase enterprise workforce efficiency, Business Agility and workforce scalability.
- Drive activities to achieve measurable outcomes by managing schedule, resource, scope, budget, Risk, issue, and dependencies, escalating issues to stakeholders and challenging scope changes.
- Control: Resource Management, procurement, Strategic Sourcing, IT services, Professional Services, supplier Relationship Management, purchasing, negotiation, Contract management, Project Management, Vendor Management governance, Spend Analysis, Risk Management.
- Develop short term Risk Management strategies to conduct purchase and sales transactions to increase margin and lower power costs, while minimizing Risk.
- Be accountable for participating as the Business Resiliency expert in the overall Enterprise Risk Management program and in external Business Continuity management organizations to keep abreast of industry best practices and trends.
- Be a sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand contract requirements, structure, business terms and identification of potential Risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning.
- Strategize go forward vision for credit analysis platforms, Risk ratings infrastructure and Continuous Monitoring digitization capabilities.
- Drive: aggregate key metrics across your organization, action team members (Risk business partners), and other Risk stakeholders to update Risk profile dashboards for monthly and quarterly Risk profile reporting.
- Establish that your project applies diverse Risk Analysis methodologies across a variety of businesses, products and companies to solve complex and/or undefined Risk and return requirements.
- Drive the Supply Chain team to develop creative solutions to ensure timely and efficient flow of inventory through the distribution network with a focus on proactive capacity, forecasting and planning.
- Arrange that your business strives to keep knowledge and expertise current with new releases, technology advances and analyzes potential opportunities and Risks in adopting upcoming versions of technology.
- Develop and implement the collection, analysis, and reporting of qualitative and quantitative data and summarize key findings in report format.
- Confirm your organization develops, review, and communicates Information security Risk Management Policies and Procedures to ensure appropriateness and adequacy versus industry best practices and Regulatory Requirements.
- Identify areas for improvement or increased efficiencies, potential issues and Risks, and proactively share and communicate your findings related to PMO deliverables and documentation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What happens if Risk's scope changes?
- Which Risk data should be retained?
- Do you have past Risk successes?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How do you manage Risk Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- To what extent does each concerned units management team recognize Risk as an effective investment?
- How will you measure the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Risk project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Risk project team have enough people to execute the Risk project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Risk project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk project with this in-depth Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk investments work better.
This Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.