Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reliability Centered Maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reliability Centered Maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reliability Centered Maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reliability Centered Maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reliability Centered Maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Are there provisions for maintenance plan optimization based on changing operational requirements, reliability changes, equipment modifications, or funding changes?
- Are there time-directed activities that can be replaced with condition-based maintenance activities as high pressure drop across a filter, high conductivity, etc?
- Does failure mode cause a function loss or secondary damage that could have an adverse effect on operating safety or lead to serious environmental violation?
- Does your organization expense costs (e.g., ongoing training for users, preventive maintenance) incurred after the completion of final acceptance testing?
- Have information and data to support a program of planned preventive maintenance been provided by the designer and agreed with the owner and/or operator?
- How do other organizations establish sufficient notice of upcoming preventive maintenance service so it can be scheduled without disruption to workflows?
- Is a fatigue test being conducted for the whole structure, and will preliminary results be available in time for use in developing the initial program?
- Is there a clear cause-and-effect relationship between what is measured and the intended use of the information as a management decision support tool?
- Is there a system for the inventory and management of tools, equipment, and spares in place to prevent foreign object damage and unnecessary costs?
- What is the cost of a labor hour, a new PM procedure, special tools or equipment, performance data analysisandtrending, additional spare parts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reliability Centered Maintenance book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reliability Centered Maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reliability Centered Maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reliability Centered Maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reliability Centered Maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reliability Centered Maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reliability Centered Maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Reliability Centered Maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Reliability Centered Maintenance project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Reliability Centered Maintenance project risks?
- Risk Register: What is the appropriate level of risk management for this Reliability Centered Maintenance project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, theyre little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Reliability Centered Maintenance project?
Step-by-step and complete Reliability Centered Maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reliability Centered Maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reliability Centered Maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reliability Centered Maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reliability Centered Maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reliability Centered Maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reliability Centered Maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reliability Centered Maintenance project with this in-depth Reliability Centered Maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reliability Centered Maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reliability Centered Maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reliability Centered Maintenance investments work better.
This Reliability Centered Maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.