Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Remote Desktop Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Remote Desktop Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Remote Desktop Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Remote Desktop Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Remote Desktop Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the cloud computing infrastructure take full advantage of virtualization to maximize efficiency from the server to the desktop OR is it the traditional one server, one application model?
- How are you supposed to integrate multiple heterogeneous computing environments, reduce power costs and still meet increasing demands to deploy mission-critical applications?
- How do you balance user needs with corporate needs to secure data assets, manage capital and operational costs, and efficiently deploy, manage, and maintain remote desktops?
- Does the application require a full Windows user profile to be loaded in order for it to be used effectively, or does it just need a few registry keys and its all set?
- Can the system perform a full desktop restore, including managed and user-installed applications as well as user data and settings, or does it just restore files?
- Why is matching the right products and solutions consistently to the right types of users important to the success of your sales approach against the competitor?
- Which installation type should be selected to generate a View Connection Server instance with a View LDAP configuration that is copied from an existing instance?
- Does your organization use alternative application delivery methods, as VDI or application streaming, to field mission-critical applications to internal clients?
- Which action should an administrator take to prevent users from instantly being disconnected when using Remote Desktop Protocol to connect to a virtual machine?
- Do you want your users to be able to use all the latest web, SaaS, and consumer apps, while still being able to securely integrate with your corporate apps?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Remote Desktop Services book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Remote Desktop Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Remote Desktop Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Remote Desktop Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Remote Desktop Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Remote Desktop Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Remote Desktop Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Remote Desktop Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Remote Desktop Services project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Team Operating Agreement: Have you established procedures that team members can follow to work effectively together, such as a team operating agreement?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Remote Desktop Services project purposes different than a previously authorized Remote Desktop Services project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Remote Desktop Services project or audit?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Remote Desktop Services projects success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
Step-by-step and complete Remote Desktop Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Remote Desktop Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Remote Desktop Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Remote Desktop Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Remote Desktop Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Remote Desktop Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Remote Desktop Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Remote Desktop Services project with this in-depth Remote Desktop Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Remote Desktop Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Remote Desktop Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Remote Desktop Services investments work better.
This Remote Desktop Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.