Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Remote Medical Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Remote Medical Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Remote Medical Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Remote Medical Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Remote Medical Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Should a critical researcher focus on emancipation within organizational boundaries or alternatively consider how critically-informed research could influence wider society?
- Does your center use health IT to coordinate or to provide enabling services, as outreach, language translation, transportation, case management, or other similar services?
- Who is responsible for ensuring that the evaluation procedures are known by the appropriate staff and that the required data are being gathered at the appropriate times?
- Will services be provided within a single health care system, between unrelated health care systems, between independent medical practices or directly to a clients home?
- Has a duty for the supplier to capture any patient-generated data, as goal-setting or patient recorded experience measures, been built into service specifications?
- Does your center use the EHR or other health IT system to provide clients with electronic summaries of office visits or other clinical information when requested?
- Are there any barriers to implementing or expanding technology in your organization to furnish services being delivered through telehealth delivery methods?
- Where can practitioners and clients find information on what specialties are covered for telehealth, and what services are covered for telehealth?
- Have you considered potential changes that may be necessary for your provider compensation model based on shifts in productivity standards?
- How has the consumerism of healthcare affected your organization and guided your decisions regarding partners and technology investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Remote Medical Monitoring book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Remote Medical Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Remote Medical Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Remote Medical Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Remote Medical Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Remote Medical Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Remote Medical Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Remote Medical Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Remote Medical Monitoring project?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Remote Medical Monitoring project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Remote Medical Monitoring project scope?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Remote Medical Monitoring project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Remote Medical Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Remote Medical Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Remote Medical Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Remote Medical Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Remote Medical Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Remote Medical Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Remote Medical Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Remote Medical Monitoring project with this in-depth Remote Medical Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Remote Medical Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Remote Medical Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Remote Medical Monitoring investments work better.
This Remote Medical Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.