Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Remote Patient Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Remote Patient Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Remote Patient Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Remote Patient Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Remote Patient Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Can a provider establish a provider-patient relationship through a telehealth encounter, or must the relationship be established in-person prior to using telehealth in the delivery of care?
- What sort of disclosures or arrangements does the provider need to make relating to emergency or follow-up care for a patient receiving telehealth services?
- How do you create and maintain an attractive website that can be easily found online, engage with clients, and proactively manage your online reputation?
- What payment is available for time spent by a physician or non-physician practitioner outside usual office visits addressing an individual clients needs?
- Does your mcp have a telehealth strategy that is, a vision for member and provider access to telehealth with defined goals and implementation plans?
- What percentage of costs for providing telehealth services in your private office or group practice setting are reimbursed by health plans?
- Have your private office or group practice experienced any barriers to use, implementing the use of, or accessing services via telehealth?
- Has your private office or group practice experienced any barriers to use, implementing the use of, or accessing services via telehealth?
- What are the security risks related to errors, access, and monitoring that could affect your organizations automation investments?
- What percent of cost-savings to your private office or group practice setting, if any, do you attribute to the use of telehealth?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Remote Patient Monitoring book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Remote Patient Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Remote Patient Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Remote Patient Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Remote Patient Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Remote Patient Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Remote Patient Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Remote Patient Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Remote Patient Monitoring project?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Remote Patient Monitoring project managers participating in the Remote Patient Monitoring project know the Remote Patient Monitoring projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an overall procurement strategy and/or policy?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
Step-by-step and complete Remote Patient Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Remote Patient Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Remote Patient Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Remote Patient Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Remote Patient Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Remote Patient Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Remote Patient Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Remote Patient Monitoring project with this in-depth Remote Patient Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Remote Patient Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Remote Patient Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Remote Patient Monitoring investments work better.
This Remote Patient Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.