Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RFP Process and Due Diligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RFP Process and Due Diligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RFP Process and Due Diligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RFP Process and Due Diligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RFP Process and Due Diligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is there any legal, financial, administrative or other characteristic that may disqualify a small newly started incorporated body from having a submitted bid accepted into the competition process?
- Are you currently engaged in merger or acquisition negotiations, or do you anticipate entering into merger or acquisition negotiations within the time period of this Request for Proposals?
- Is password-protected access to content expected to tie to user login and role, or is the expectation that any piece of content may have a unique password separate from user login?
- Can guidance be provided on what types of costs should be included in the cost categories (e.g., Architecture, Capacity & performance) in the cost schedule included in an RFP?
- Does your organization anticipate that contracts resulting from an RFP will be utilized immediately, or upon your organizations need for services following future disasters?
- Does your organization desire a specified narrative, an executive summary, additional added value and other marketing material to your response or only forms are necessary?
- Is a ballpark estimate along with description of approach acceptable for an RFP response, given you will need more details before formulating an official timeline?
- Will the consultant be required to provide detailed property ownership for each property, or will just a designation of private or public ownership be sufficient?
- Will creative departments be provided with an element list (production quantities and specifications) for creative assets to be produced prior to RFP responses?
- Does your organization anticipate that the review of the Mission, Vision and Values will entail minor revisions/update, or a complete rewrite and replacement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RFP Process and Due Diligence book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RFP Process and Due Diligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RFP Process and Due Diligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RFP Process and Due Diligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RFP Process and Due Diligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RFP Process and Due Diligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RFP Process and Due Diligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RFP Process and Due Diligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to consider?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the RFP Process and Due Diligence project?
- Procurement Audit: When corresponding references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were the already stated references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the RFP Process and Due Diligence project?
- Project Charter: RFP Process and Due Diligence project objective statement: what must the RFP Process and Due Diligence project do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete RFP Process and Due Diligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RFP Process and Due Diligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RFP Process and Due Diligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RFP Process and Due Diligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RFP Process and Due Diligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RFP Process and Due Diligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RFP Process and Due Diligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RFP Process and Due Diligence project with this in-depth RFP Process and Due Diligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RFP Process and Due Diligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RFP Process and Due Diligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RFP Process and Due Diligence investments work better.
This RFP Process and Due Diligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.