Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RISC-V Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RISC-V related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RISC-V specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RISC-V Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RISC-V improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Where is a cognitive architecture different from a computer architecture, since a computer architecture is already capable of performing any conceivable task?
- What is the impact on code size if you added register spilling and restoring instructions on procedure entry/exit to RISC-V?
- Are there analytical tools and data bases available to develop models for predicting component and circuit level responses?
- Are there tests identified for any components or circuits that must have special calibration or response data taken?
- Where do you draw the line between developing your own security measures and contributing to the common good?
- Why and when did IP networks become the preferred path to replace existing circuit switched infrastructure?
- Do you use intelligent OS/compiler mechanisms to place data close to computation and improve locality?
- How do you support address translations and cache coherence with high bandwidth vector processors?
- How can computer architecture and new communications technology evolve to facilitate applications?
- Is there better use for a transistor than to help bring products to you quickly and inexpensively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RISC-V book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RISC-V self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RISC-V Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RISC-V areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RISC-V Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RISC-V projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RISC-V Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RISC-V project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve corresponding recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Risk Audit: What events or circumstances could affect the achievement of your objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the RISC-V project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the quality of its supervisors is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as RISC-V project manager?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the RISC-V project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are RISC-V project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete RISC-V Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RISC-V project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RISC-V project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RISC-V project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RISC-V project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RISC-V project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RISC-V project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RISC-V project with this in-depth RISC-V Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RISC-V projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RISC-V and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RISC-V investments work better.
This RISC-V All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.