Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical V-Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any V-Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated V-Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the V-Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which V-Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How are the methodologies and tools for data quality, validation and verification, which underpin robust and trustworthy large scale models and simulations, implemented in different disciplines?
- What is production acceptance if your organization has a mature change management process and a mature sdlc?
- How do you implement performance engineering and performance testing tasks and activities in the agile SDLC?
- Is a clear communication plan in place and shared with testers to report issues with testing/test results?
- What processes should be in place with respect to establishing proper security and segregation of duties?
- Do you have the capability to recover data for a specific customer in the case of a failure or data loss?
- Do you use impact analysis to track the impact of changes in the requirements on the rest of the system?
- Do you conduct application layer vulnerability scans regularly as prescribed by industry best practices?
- Does your organization conduct impact analysis pertaining to possible disruptions to the cloud service?
- What are the day to day factors that are preventing business analysts from effective business analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the V-Model book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your V-Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the V-Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which V-Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough V-Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage V-Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step V-Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 V-Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the V-Model project within budget?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the V-Model project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented V-Model project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the V-Model project schedule(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality standards - are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed and also completed to meet specific standards?
Step-by-step and complete V-Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 V-Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 V-Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 V-Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 V-Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 V-Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 V-Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any V-Model project with this in-depth V-Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose V-Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in V-Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make V-Model investments work better.
This V-Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.